Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I read some of the comments and they sound like white supremacists pretending to be black. And then warbler shows up to say something negative about black people.

Big surprise!

I read some of the comments and they sound like white supremacists pretending to be black. And then warbler shows up to say something negative about black people.

Big surprise!

I didn't say anything negative about black people. They are IN FACT the group of people planning to riot in Sanford. Do you read news reports, dumbass?

Here - I'll insult a white, fat, trailer trash bitch -

FUCK YOU!

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

How do you know what day it will be?

Big surprise!

I didn't say anything negative about black people. They are IN FACT the group of people planning to riot in Sanford. Do you read news reports, dumbass?

FUCK YOU!
Talking to your lap again?

Wrong link. It is the Latino gang MS13. They work with Mexican Mafia. They are the ones angry about the trial of Zimmerman. Looks like they could get into the fray after verdict is read in Sanford. If that is true there is going to be a race riot alright. Cartel gangs vs african americans of sanford. That's a new twist.

Wrong link. It is the Latino gang MS13. They work with Mexican Mafia. They are the ones angry about the trial of Zimmerman. Looks like they could get into the fray after verdict is read in Sanford. If that is true there is going to be a race riot alright. Cartel gangs vs african americans of sanford. That's a new twist.

That'll be fun to watch!

Big surprise!

FUCK YOU!

Are you referring to the MS13 Latino gangs working for Mexican cartels in California? I read they were threatening to go to Sanford. Are they starting to gather there now?

Big surprise!

That's weak even for your weak mind, Rati.

Standard Disclaimer: There's still free cheese for you behind the fridge! No springs attached...

images

That'll be fun to watch!

If they show up there won't be anything to watch but alot of people fleeing for their lives. That is one of the most dangerous Latino gangs the Cartels use in California from what I've heard. Brutal doesn't begin to describe those guys. Sanford is out of their league and better cool it...

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

I can understand the outrage at first. The media manipulated the story with the pictures of the 8 yr old and the thug pic of Zimmerman getting plastered all over the news. Heck I wanted Zimmerman to burn. Then the facts started to come out. REAL pics of Trayvon and Zimmerman surfaced and the story changed, however, the media manipulated outrage was still present!

Big surprise!

That is because you're a dumb bitch with shit for brains. Just saying

Forum List

Back