Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

This is getting to be a HUGE problem. In fact, id guess there are more examples of mob violence against whites today than there were against the blacks in the 60s. The same type of backlash weve seen as a result of white injustice in the past, is very likely to happen against black people for their injustices today. These incidents will add up and eventually there will be a price to pay for it. Its human nature.

Last edited:
Those damn *******! :cool:

Do you find violence against blacks equally funny? Do you make jokes on THOSE occasions as well? Why on earth would you be ok with mobs of black people attacking non blacks, simply because they are non blacks? Aren't you embarrassed over you're hypocrisy?

Those damn *******! :cool:

Do you find violence against blacks equally funny? Do you make jokes on THOSE occasions as well? Why on earth would you be ok with mobs of black people attacking non blacks, simply because they are non blacks? Aren't you embarrassed over you're hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy? That's what the OP's getting at! :confused::confused::confused:

So this kind of violence being committed by blacks is ok with you?

wow.:eusa_hand:

^ A very important sentence. Because I'm not okay with that kind of violence being committed by anyone. Race is more important to you than it is to me. Otherwise you would start threads about other types of violence than "black on white" and "black on black."

It's no secret that a white person would be crazy to enter some neighborhoods. We all know it and acknowledge it consciously or unconsciously. There is a good chance pretty white woman (or a pretty white boy) would most likely be killed if she was dropped off in a "bad neighborhood" and the first thing the Police would say is "what the hell was she doing there" as if it was her own fault. The same thing doesn't go for a Black man in a "white" neighborhood' as we can see in the Zimmerman trial. I don't pretend to know the reason for the double standard, only that it exists.

^ A very important sentence. Because I'm not okay with that kind of violence being committed by anyone. Race is more important to you than it is to me. Otherwise you would start threads about other types of violence than "black on white" and "black on black."

Well, blacks are 5 times more likely to commit murder. So they're at the core of any means to decrease violence within our inner-cities.

This is why I make those post.

It's no secret that a white person would be crazy to enter some neighborhoods. We all know it and acknowledge it consciously or unconsciously. There is a good chance pretty white woman (or a pretty white boy) would most likely be killed if she was dropped off in a "bad neighborhood" and the first thing the Police would say is "what the hell was she doing there" as if it was her own fault. The same thing doesn't go for a Black man in a "white" neighborhood' as we can see in the Zimmerman trial. I don't pretend to know the reason for the double standard, only that it exists.

A pretty white person will most likely be killed if dropped off in a "bad (implying black) neighborhood." You don't see anything wrong with what you wrote there?

Well, blacks are 5 times more likely to commit murder. So they're at the core of any means to decrease violence within our inner-cities.

This is why I make those post.

Decreasing black people is not the solution. Decreasing reasons for violence is the solution. There will always be a percentage of the population that is poor and violent. I suspect that over the next several decades the percentage of blacks that are "poor and violent" will lessen. They are only 2 generations removed from rampant oppression.

We need to work on the base problems of people who are poor and turn to violence. The color of their skin is not one of them.

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013

By Edward Wyckoff Williams
Guest Columnist

When it comes to America’s racial past and present, lies and snake oil are sold in many colors.

In the wake of the Trayvon Martin tragedy, conservatives in media have sought to deflect from the racism and racial profiling that precipitated his untimely death by referencing the broader social malaise of supposed “Black-on-Black violence.”

On a recent episode of “This Week on ABC,” Washington Post columnist George Will said that despite the Trayvon tragedy, “150 Black men are killed every week in this country,” and “about 94 percent of them by other Black men.”

Will parroted arguments made by many conservatives, his intended point being that Black-on-Black crime remains the real problem our nation should address. The half-truth he spoke went curiously unchallenged by the panel—including former White House adviser Van Jones—largely because the meta-narrative of Black-on-Black violence is widely accepted in journalistic and political circles.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
Don?t white people kill each other, too?*|*New Orleans' Multicultural News Source | The Louisiana Weekly

Last edited by a moderator:
Believing what MSNBC reports proves you're an idiot.

Certainly a lot better than believing Fox Noise. Plus it is backed up by court documents.

Unlike you, I don't place faith in any news organization. I seek out the facts from a variety of sources and base my opinion on those facts.

Please link to those court documents of Zimmerman's cousin calling the Sanford police with the accusation that the Zimmerman family were racist.

You didn't disprove my fact. You just attacked me and MSNBC.

AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

MSNBC just said the reason for the national attention is because Zimmerman's cousin called the Sanford police and said she thought Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was black and that the Zimmerman family is racist.

Sure - Zimmerman's family brought race into this.

Hey dumbass ---- Sanford is preparing for a riot when Zimmerman is acquitted.

Is that bringing race into it, assbrain?

MSNBC just said the reason for the national attention is because Zimmerman's cousin called the Sanford police and said she thought Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin because he was black and that the Zimmerman family is racist.

Sure - Zimmerman's family brought race into this.

Hey dumbass ---- Sanford is preparing for a riot when Zimmerman is acquitted.

Is that bringing race into it, assbrain?

Drunk again?

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

Forum List

Back