Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I think Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter - it wasn't malicious but if he hadn't followed Martin he wouldn't have ended up in the situation. So that is where I think the mistake was made. Still if he doesn't get a guilty verdict this isn't going to be the same deal as Rodney King trials because the african american community has outraged the mexican gangs over this story and they don't lay down.

Of course some degenerate blacks will use this trial and pull the race card as an excuse to plunder... Welfare isn't enough to replace those aging plasma's with those new 3D LED's... Besides, what are creepy assed crackers going to do about it anyway?

It was Latino on Black Violence and the Latinos such as MS13 Gang have taken it personal - not to mention they consider a Latino being called "white" highly insulting. ( imagine that ) I don't know why the african american community has refused to address the Latinos on this one but it looks like the Latinos are ready to address it without the invite.

It was Latino on Black Violence and the Latinos such as MS13 Gang have taken it personal - not to mention they consider a Latino being called "white" highly insulting. ( imagine that ) I don't know why the african american community has refused to address the Latinos on this one but it looks like the Latinos are ready to address it without the invite.

It isn't MS13, but a wannabe group going by Azusa-13. Azusa is a shithole in the San Gabriel Valley of SoCal. (Carmens on Azusa Ave. is the best Mexican food in the world - though.)

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

Are you ignorant about his father? He is GERMAN.

Yeah and? look at him, he is Hispanic. Frederick Douglass had a white father also but he was still black.:eusa_hand:

ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg

He looks white to you? this guy is Latino.

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

The only people planning to riot are assholes, some of which may be black. That does not mean blacks are planning to riot.

I thought I read he was Mexican. If he is from Peru that is MS 13 Gang homeland - all through south america - they merged with Mexican cartel business in the USA. They fight for each other and the war on African Americans came from the Mexican Mafia. I'm not sure what started it.

Zimmerman is half white/half Peruvian right?

Sort of; his "white" half is Jewish-Cuban. So a Spanish speaking father and a Peruvian mother. Zimmerman is fluent in Spanish and his father claims that is his native language.

Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Thats what I thought, its not hard to tell when you look at him. These people calling Zimmerman a "white boy" and a "cracker" must be blind.

Forum List

Back