Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

You do realize that when a flammable liquid ignites - it is not usually the liquid itself that causes the ignition. It is the vapors. This girl was within a few feet of several deep fryers with open flames...all it would have taken is just a small amount of the liquid thrown to get close enough to the burners to ignite and the whole damn restaurant could have burned down. Those deep fryers contain several gallons of hot oil. Did that happen? No...could it have?...Yes.
And that is why it is a big deal.

Sorry, I don't think it's as a big a deal as you do. It didn't ignite. I'm not going to get all riled up about it when there are way WORSE things going on.

So if some dumbass plays chicken on a highway interstate, but luckily no one was hurt - that is not that big of a deal? It is only a big deal if what could happen - only does?

Is a car a deadly weapon? Only when it is used in a manner that endangers someone else's life. Then you bet you can be arrested for use of a deadly weapon.
Is a large cup of gas a deadly weapon? It is when it is used in a manner that endangers someone's life.

In my opinion - white or black, green..purple...who cares - someone throws gasoline on someone they should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

As I said, the person should be charged with assault. That doesn't seem to be good enough for some of you.

An assault that causes minor injuries is classified as a misdemeanor. Which in many cases would result in no jail time. The kid would walk.
An assault with a deadly weapon is an automatic felony even if no harm was inflicted. Most likely state prison time, depending on previous crimes etc. But the asinine idiot would have a felony crime on his record - and he should. I sure as f*ck would want to know if someone I was looking to hire is capable of doing something like this - wouldn't you?
Pouring gasoline on someone inside a kitchen with open flames. Hilarious. I can see why the jurno- list considers it a prank.
It would only be dangerous if the worker was black.

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

You think this is funny? Throwing gasoline on someone is funny?

ClosedCaption rated this funny, illustrating what a sick freak CC is.

Oh dear, lets make a rating into something larger

images

My Word!
Toss some gasoline on Trump and see how everyone laughs and high fives you.

I don't know if gasoline is considered a deadly weapon. I'm sure the person who did it is going to face some charges. Obviously, by the video posted with the kid pouring liquor on fire into a cup and spilling it on his hand, people are stupid.

It is...
Florida Man Faces Aggravated Assault For Throwing Gasoline On Wife. Tells Police It Was A Joke.
KKK had a lot of laughs tossing gas through windows too.
When was that? How many black fast food workers did the KKK pour gasoline on?

I don't know if gasoline is considered a deadly weapon. I'm sure the person who did it is going to face some charges. Obviously, by the video posted with the kid pouring liquor on fire into a cup and spilling it on his hand, people are stupid.

It is...
Florida Man Faces Aggravated Assault For Throwing Gasoline On Wife. Tells Police It Was A Joke.

More drama queeny. Saying the KKK just tossed gas in people's windows is like saying Jared was just babysitting.

It is...

Your link says this man tried to IGNITE it. I think that is a different set of circumstances completely.

It is...

Mr. Samlall claims his actions were nothing more than a joke and his attempt to convince her to leave him alone and in the process he accidentally spilled gasoline on her and her bed. He further claims that his attempt to light the gasoline with a lighter was merely a joke, without an intent to do any harm.

It is...

More drama queeny. Saying the KKK just tossed gas in people's windows is like saying Jared was just babysitting.
Sure, blacks tossing gasoline on white people standing near open flames is just comedy to you.

It is...

Sure, blacks tossing gasoline on white people standing near open flames is just comedy to you.
It is just comedy to them. That's something you need to understand.

It is...

And thats just like the KKK, right queen?

It is...

Your link says this man tried to IGNITE it. I think that is a different set of circumstances completely.

Now, if the person in this story had attempted to ignite the gasoline with a lighter or a match, then if it were up to me he or she would be charged with attempted murder.

Chris - you have a daughter.
Now imagine you and her are at a picnic, at that picnic is a small campfire...as well as someone was cooking with a grill.
Your daughter is standing next to you and someone ran up an threw a large cup of gasoline on her - you would be satisfied with that person charged with a misdemeanor??
No. You wouldn't.

It is...

Now, if the person in this story had attempted to ignite the gasoline with a lighter or a match, then if it were up to me he or she would be charged with attempted murder.

Now imagine you and her are at a picnic, at that picnic is a small campfire...as well as someone was cooking with a grill.
Your daughter is standing next to you and someone ran up an threw a large cup of gasoline on her - you would be satisfied with that person charged with a misdemeanor??
No. You wouldn't.

I don't have a daughter, and the circumstances you are describing are not how the incident occurred.

It is...

No. You wouldn't.

I don't have a daughter, and the circumstances you are describing are not how the incident occurred.

?...I thought you did...oh well.
The circumstances are very much the same.
BOTH...
...someone throws gas on someone
...multiple open flame sources within feet of the doused individual
...in fact the drive in incident could even be more dangerous since the girl is in an enclosed area with open flames.

It is...

No. You wouldn't.

?...I thought you did...oh well.
The circumstances are very much the same.
BOTH...
...someone throws gas on someone
...multiple open flame sources within feet of the doused individual
...in fact the drive in incident could even be more dangerous since the girl is in an enclosed area with open flames.

No, I have a son (had two sons). Never had a daughter and I'm happy about that.

I think that you are making a huge deal out of this, which turned out none of that happened.

Well...I'm done.
I am not going to argue that throwing gasoline on someone within feet of open flame and gallons of hot oil is anything other than dangerous.
Calling it not that big of a deal is asinine. Not one person posting here, if it was their own child who was doused with gasoline, would simply blow it off and "- eh not that big of a deal" - and because of that, it is asinine to try and say anything else.

Last edited:
Obama and BLM unavailable for comment.

Elkhart Police are continuing their investigation into a situation where a passenger allegedly threw gas at a woman working at a drive-thru.

It happened just after 1:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20th at the McDonald’s on South Nappannee Street in Elkhart.

New video was posted to Facebook then taken down Saturday, May 28th showing a passenger throwing gasoline at an employee.

The act was caught on camera and the victim, Kayla Prater, spoke with ABC 57 via phone about the incident.

In the video posted, you see three males pull up to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Elkhart.

The man in the rear passenger seat holds a 7-Eleven cup filled with what police say is gasoline and throws the liquid at the employee through the window.

Keep reading…
Funny-Black-Jokes-80.jpg

Forum List

Back