Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

For the dumbasses saying this isn't a big deal....this is what happens when someone is doused with a flammable liquid and it ignites...

zhou-yan-chinese-girl-burned-by-son-of-government-official-hefei-02.jpg
so did he do that himself ?
if he did it's not comparable
or was it an accident ?

Who said it wasnt wrong? All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas

True, bu it wasn't a prank either.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. You can do it little buddy.

It says in the OP it was a prank. Too bad so sad

Well, the author of that article called it a prank, that doesn't mean you also have to classify it as nothing more than a prank.

I'm sorry there buddy, I shouldnt pay attention to the OP. Or the article he included. I should call it terrorism and another 9/11 because you goofey bitches want to blow the actions of a black person out of perportion and poor old me is getting in the way. Aww man, sorry bro.

What the fuck is wrong you? Unlike some of these morons you can be pretty intelligent at times, but you always let your politics get in the way. Who gives a shit who did this to whom, it isn't a fucking prank, it's a crime.

This isnt about politics at all! The OP cited blacks AND Dems AND BLM AND Black Coffee as being at fault. You come into the thread, step over the rotting corpse of logic the OP murdered and cry about ME making something political? Try again

True. It's not THAT big a deal, but still not appropriate to defend stupidity.

I didnt defend it at all, never said it was cool or anything. I'm just trying to figure out what this has to do with Black Crayons, Black Holes and Jack Black

It is a big deal.
My daughter, while in high school, worked at Steak n Shake in the drive thru for 2 years.
If someone would have thrown gasoline on her?????....I would be looking to kill that person.
There are numerous women maimed and disfigured for life by someone doing this exact thing. (throwing a flammable liquid on someone, and it ignited)
When I saw this story, that is what I thought of - what if that happened to my daughter...because that girl is someone's daughter.

It is a big deal.
My daughter, while in high school, worked at Steak n Shake in the drive thru for 2 years.
If someone would have thrown gasoline on her?????....I would be looking to kill that person.
There are numerous women maimed and disfigured for life by someone doing this exact thing. (throwing a flammable liquid on someone, and it ignited)
When I saw this story, that is what I thought of - what if that happened to my daughter...because that girl is someone's daughter.

Was it ignited? Didn't say anything about that in the OP. Just some dummy who thought it would be funny to throw gas on someone is my bet. Probably drove away laughing. The person should face charges for assault though, because that is assault.

For the dumbasses saying this isn't a big deal....this is what happens when someone is doused with a flammable liquid and it ignites...

or was it an accident ?

That is not a he. It is a young girl who had a small container of lighter fluid thrown on her for refusing sex.
false comparison.

Man you people are as stupid as they come.
The REASON someone throws a flammable liquid on someones face DOES NOT MATTER.
What matters is THEY DID IT AT ALL.
And that girl at the drive thru may very well have looked like that girl if the gas would have ignited.

or was it an accident ?

That is not a he. It is a young girl who had a small container of lighter fluid thrown on her for refusing sex.
false comparison.

And that girl at the drive thru may very well have looked like that girl if the gas would have ignited.

There's a reason why half this forum has that one on ignore, including me.

It is a big deal.

Was it ignited? Didn't say anything about that in the OP. Just some dummy who thought it would be funny to throw gas on someone is my bet. Probably drove away laughing. The person should face charges for assault though, because that is assault.

You do realize that when a flammable liquid ignites - it is not usually the liquid itself that causes the ignition. It is the vapors. This girl was within a few feet of several deep fryers with open flames...all it would have taken is just a small amount of the liquid thrown to get close enough to the burners to ignite and the whole damn restaurant could have burned down. Those deep fryers contain several gallons of hot oil. Did that happen? No...could it have?...Yes.
And that is why it is a big deal.

Obama and BLM unavailable for comment.

Elkhart Police are continuing their investigation into a situation where a passenger allegedly threw gas at a woman working at a drive-thru.

It happened just after 1:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20th at the McDonald’s on South Nappannee Street in Elkhart.

New video was posted to Facebook then taken down Saturday, May 28th showing a passenger throwing gasoline at an employee.

The act was caught on camera and the victim, Kayla Prater, spoke with ABC 57 via phone about the incident.

In the video posted, you see three males pull up to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Elkhart.

The man in the rear passenger seat holds a 7-Eleven cup filled with what police say is gasoline and throws the liquid at the employee through the window.

Keep reading…
3279-o.jpg

It is a big deal.

You do realize that when a flammable liquid ignites - it is not usually the liquid itself that causes the ignition. It is the vapors. This girl was within a few feet of several deep fryers with open flames...all it would have taken is just a small amount of the liquid thrown to get close enough to the burners to ignite and the whole damn restaurant could have burned down. Those deep fryers contain several gallons of hot oil. Did that happen? No...could it have?...Yes.
And that is why it is a big deal.

Sorry, I don't think it's as a big a deal as you do. It didn't ignite. I'm not going to get all riled up about it when there are way WORSE things going on.

Obama and BLM unavailable for comment.

Elkhart Police are continuing their investigation into a situation where a passenger allegedly threw gas at a woman working at a drive-thru.

It happened just after 1:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20th at the McDonald’s on South Nappannee Street in Elkhart.

New video was posted to Facebook then taken down Saturday, May 28th showing a passenger throwing gasoline at an employee.

The act was caught on camera and the victim, Kayla Prater, spoke with ABC 57 via phone about the incident.

In the video posted, you see three males pull up to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Elkhart.

The man in the rear passenger seat holds a 7-Eleven cup filled with what police say is gasoline and throws the liquid at the employee through the window.

Keep reading…

4038856.jpg

It is a big deal.

All it would have taken was one match Chris. Throwing gasoline on people isn't a normal thing to do.

or was it an accident ?

false comparison.

intent and context if you please not knee jerk paranoia,

It is a big deal.

If you would be looking to "kill" someone, then you are just as dangerous and unstable as the person who threw the gasoline. :eusa_naughty:

It is a big deal.

All it would have taken was one match Chris. Throwing gasoline on people isn't a normal thing to do.

Was there a match thrown? Besides, what are you arguing about? I said the person should face assault charges. What do you want, life in prison? The Death Penalty?

It is a big deal.

If you would be looking to "kill" someone, then you are just as dangerous and unstable as the person who threw the gasoline. :eusa_naughty:

No he said if someone threw gasoline on his daughter, he'd be looking to kill that person, so defending your child makes you "as dangerous and unstable as the person who threw the gasoline"?

Forum List

Back