Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

There he goes again....Mister Everything is race.

And if the races were reversed?

We both know; I would still be condemning it, and you would be screaming "hate crime!"

(While duhs would be digging for treasure in his skivvies.)
Classic unhinged false assumptions and accusations.
LOL you are so dishonest. We have ample evidence to hypothesize that it is accurate to say that the left would be going ape shit if a white person threw gasoline into a black person's face.

LOL you are so dishonest. We have ample evidence to hypothesize that it is accurate to say that the left would be going ape shit if a white person threw gasoline into a black person's face.

Thats a fancy way to describe making up shit.

We both know; I would still be condemning it, and you would be screaming "hate crime!"

False! You just wish you did.
Here's an example .
The Cross and the Molotov Cocktail

No huge uproar of enraged white citizens .

False! You just wish you did.
Here's an example .
The Cross and the Molotov Cocktail

No huge uproar of enraged white citizens .

Because they support such actions and are raised like that. Oh wait, they're white? Lone wolf, Mentally Ill, Mommy didnt love them!

It's also a biased assumption based on a false premise and bigoted speculation.
It does play well at paranoid gatherings.

No, it's a fancy way of saying "it's happened before"

Whats happened before? Here's where you drop it

What's happened before?

Why one side has whined about the other side doing exactly what the fuck they themselves have done.

Typical partisan "do as I say, not as I do"

It's just a god damned shame that you don't recognize that.

For the dumbasses saying this isn't a big deal....this is what happens when someone is doused with a flammable liquid and it ignites...

zhou-yan-chinese-girl-burned-by-son-of-government-official-hefei-02.jpg

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

What a dumbass CC....if you can't realize the danger of throwing a full 7-11 large cup of gasoline on someone - then your idiocy outpaces even you.

Who said it wasnt wrong? All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas

Forum List

Back