Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

Terrorism isn't a "prank" sploogy.

Just because you are a white hating racist doesn't alter that assault with a deadly weapon for racist motives is a hate crime and terrorism.
as always unhinged arrives late to the party and brings nothing.

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

Terrorism isn't a "prank" sploogy.

Here goes the drama queen all dolled up

tumblr_n167n7D8nP1rbg2hoo1_500.gif

]as always unhinged arrives late to the party and brings nothing.

Oh look, duhs is defending terrorism and racism, what a surprise...
really where ?.I was just pointing out the obvious racism of the op and the inference that white people never ever do any thing remotely close to that .( the previous is sarcasm.)

really where ?.I was just pointing out the obvious racism of the op and the inference that white people never ever do any thing remotely close to that .( the previous is sarcasm.)

Yeah, throwing gasoline on someone is just good fun. As long as the perpetrator is black, and the victim white.

Right, you racist pile of shit? :thup:

Yeah, throwing gasoline on someone is just good fun. As long as the perpetrator is black, and the victim white.

There he goes again....Mister Everything is race.

Please post where I said that?
The power of delusional inference is strong with this one.

Forum List

Back