Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

It's surprising to see a fast food place without bullet proof glass. This will teach those stupid owners a lesson. Don't leave your workers exposed.

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

Do I even have to say "If the races were reversed".

You morons know it too.

Sure then I'd point out there was no comment from Pat Robertson or the Tea Party to be fair. :banana:

Maybe. But how many examples do you have?

Because as we know....the races are almost never reversed. We can say that a lot..."what if the races were reversed". But they almost never are.

You brought up the bullshit what if...Not me

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

You morons know it too.

Sure then I'd point out there was no comment from Pat Robertson or the Tea Party to be fair. :banana:

Because as we know....the races are almost never reversed. We can say that a lot..."what if the races were reversed". But they almost never are.
I notice you've refused to condemn the 'gator tosser. I expect David Duke and the Freedom Caucus to address the cracka community about this.

Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

Detectives: Woman threw homemade molotov cocktail through neighbor’s window

Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

Detectives: Woman threw homemade molotov cocktail through neighbor’s window

Uh huh....See? And its funny

barrescue__140321175026.jpg

This guy is known for cocktails and he was no where around for comment. Just goes to show you how much he cares

Possibly because the white population is a lot larger?

And this was a white charged with a hate crime on another white...just for being gay.
And unless they knew everyone in the restaurant working was white they had no way of knowing who would come to the window.
Teen charged with hate-crime stabbing in Stamford
Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

And this was a white charged with a hate crime on another white...just for being gay.
Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

Evander Cruz must be one of those white Hispanics we hear so much about.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and you know there have been many white guys that have attacked white gays through the years...

Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

Thats all? A prank?

You morons know it too.

Why is Geraldo silent on this?

Thats all? A prank?

Throwing gasoline on someone is a prank?

That's fucked up.

Yeah that is fucked up. And so is looking for a response from a protest group from every prank that happens now or in the future.

Where is Candid Camera on this? Their silence speaks volumes!

Thats all? A prank?

That's fucked up.

Yeah that is fucked up. And so is looking for a response from a protest group from every prank that happens now or in the future.

I agree, it is stupid to expect Trump to issue a statement every time one of his supporters does something stupid.

Oh wait, that's different.

Somehow.

Thats all? A prank?

That's fucked up.

I agree, it is stupid to expect Trump to issue a statement every time one of his supporters does something stupid.

Somehow.

Nice proclaiming the victim you got there.

Thats all? A prank?

That's fucked up.

Somehow.

he had to say something.

To me, that woman is only giving them guys more power over her by her being too scared to return. to work.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Was there not a camera somewhere in the building that captured what happened from another angle to where the faces of them guys could be exposed, especially if there was no getting their license plate number?

Thats all? A prank?

That's fucked up.

Somehow.

Just pointing out liberal stupidity and hypocrisy. If you don't like it, stop being stupid and hypocritical.

Thats all? A prank?

That's fucked up.

Somehow.

Just pointing out liberal stupidity and hypocrisy. If you don't like it, stop being stupid and hypocritical.

There isnt any hypocrisy, just you falling on your back and yelling whoa is me

Forum List

Back