Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

What a dumbass CC....if you can't realize the danger of throwing a full 7-11 large cup of gasoline on someone - then your idiocy outpaces even you.

Who said it wasnt wrong? All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas

True, bu it wasn't a prank either.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. You can do it little buddy.

For the dumbasses saying this isn't a big deal....this is what happens when someone is doused with a flammable liquid and it ignites...

Why are you comparing what happened to a pic of what didnt happen?

For those interested this is what happens when you put a flammable liquid in a shot glass

5e43jtS.gif

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

What a dumbass CC....if you can't realize the danger of throwing a full 7-11 large cup of gasoline on someone - then your idiocy outpaces even you.

Who said it wasnt wrong? All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas
Yeah, and if whites had tossed gas on a black gal it would be 7/24 news and you Leftards screaming about racism.

Thats all? A prank?

Nope...you don't get to back peddle out of this. You said - "That's all - just a prank"?....now you want to change the meaning of what you said because it was utter ass hattery.

Thats all? A prank?

It says in the OP it was a prank. Too bad so sad

Thats all? A prank?

Yeah, and if whites had tossed gas on a black gal it would be 7/24 news and you Leftards screaming about racism.

IF IF IF

ifs-and-buts-quotes-3.jpg

Thats all? A prank?

Well, the author of that article called it a prank, that doesn't mean you also have to classify it as nothing more than a prank.

What the fuck is wrong you? Unlike some of these morons you can be pretty intelligent at times, but you always let your politics get in the way. Who gives a shit who did this to whom, it isn't a fucking prank, it's a crime.

Thats all? A prank?

Nope...you don't get to back peddle out of this. You said - "That's all - just a prank"?....now you want to change the meaning of what you said because it was utter ass hattery.

You can say back peddle like it means its happening but the OP included a link that said it was a prank. You lose.

Its not another 9/11 like Uncensored said.

dramaqueen.jpg

Thats all? A prank?

Care to show where it says it was a prank? OH ya, an unsupported claim made by a jurno-list. Guys in white sheets burning crosses were just a prank too.

Last edited:
For the dumbasses saying this isn't a big deal....this is what happens when someone is doused with a flammable liquid and it ignites...

Why are you comparing what happened to a pic of what didnt happen?

For those interested this is what happens when you put a flammable liquid in a shot glass

5e43jtS.gif

OMG, what a dummy. Lol. :lol:

This is probably more a case of assault than a prank. What is funny about throwing gas on people? Nothing is funny about it. If it was supposed to be a prank, they should be arrested for such a crappy and not funny prank. :2up:

Thats all? A prank?

You can say back peddle like it means its happening but the OP included a link that said it was a prank. You lose.

Its not another 9/11 like Uncensored said.

Nope...try again.
Who knows how many people are buried because of equally dumbass and maniacal pranks.
By YOU saying "That's all, just a prank" - is an obvious attempt to marginalize what happened.

Thats all? A prank?

Well, the author of that article called it a prank, that doesn't mean you also have to classify it as nothing more than a prank.

I'm sorry there buddy, I shouldnt pay attention to the OP. Or the article he included. I should call it terrorism and another 9/11 because you goofey bitches want to blow the actions of a black person out of perportion and poor old me is getting in the way. Aww man, sorry bro.

What the fuck is wrong you? Unlike some of these morons you can be pretty intelligent at times, but you always let your politics get in the way. Who gives a shit who did this to whom, it isn't a fucking prank, it's a crime.

This isnt about politics at all! The OP cited blacks AND Dems AND BLM AND Black Coffee as being at fault. You come into the thread, step over the rotting corpse of logic the OP murdered and cry about ME making something political? Try again

I'm sorry there buddy, I shouldnt pay attention to the OP. Or the article he included. I should call it terrorism and another 9/11 because you goofey bitches want to blow the actions of a black person out of perportion and poor old me is getting in the way. Aww man, sorry bro.

This isnt about politics at all! The OP cited blacks AND Dems AND BLM AND Black Coffee as being at fault. You come into the thread, step over the rotting corpse of logic the OP murdered and cry about ME making something political? Try again
From the same moonbat who claims a flag is racist.

True. It's not THAT big a deal, but still not appropriate to defend stupidity.

Thats all? A prank?

Care to show where it says it was a prank? OH ya, an unsupported claim made by a jurno-list. Guys in white sheets burning crosses were just a prank too.

AHAHAHAHAHA you just edited it because you didnt even know what was in your own OP. First you asked where it says it was a prank?

Here it is Detective:

ELKHART, Ind. -
A mean-spirited drive-thru prank sent an Elkhart woman to the hospital last week.

FROM YOUR OWN OP!!!!
laffnp.jpg

Forum List

Back