Blacks Who Accomplished Great Things

"Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning.

Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!"

-Frederick Douglass

Sadly no black feels that way today. They all want the white man to do things for them - welfare and affirmative action.

"Blacks Who Accomplished Great Things" that would have never happened without white people

I fondly recall a black man who, at the depths of The Great Depression, built a fortune from selling neckties (good strong ones) on the sidewalks of Wall Street.

He was history's first tycoon!

HAHAHA. A necktie salesman!!!! That's the best you can come up with for a black of accomplishment.??? Lots of blacks got rich selling drugs or playing basketball too. That's not accomplishment.

Where are the black steve jobs or henry fords.? Blacks who founded companies that make important products.

Didn't I already school you on this subject already stupid? Let me refresh your memory. The wealthiest man in the last thousand years was Black. The Moors educated Europe and got them out of the Dark Ages. All science and math is based on what Black people studied and mastered.

So black people used to be smart, shit what happened?

"Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning.

Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!"

-Frederick Douglass

Sadly no black feels that way today. They all want the white man to do things for them - welfare and affirmative action.

No. We still want your type to get out of the way.

I bet you think blacks were enslaved because of their skin color

Productive Black people

Ben Carson, neurosurgeon
Ben Carson Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court Justice
Clarence Thomas Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Eric Holder,Attorney General of the United States
Eric Holder Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Black Physicians
Directory of African American Physicians

Black engineers in history
Black Engineers' Contributions to the World

American Blacks who won the Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Recipients - African American World War II

Other Black American War Heroes
Black Heroes in Every War

Black American Inventors
Black Inventors A-Z

Blacks in the Sciences
https://webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/faces.html

Black Nobel Prize Winners
Black Nobel Prize Winners
  • | News One

• Funny, when you look at conservatives, there's almost no one. Especially when it comes to science.

I bet you think blacks were enslaved because of their skin color

Actually when it comes down to it that was one of the main reasons.
Are the other main reasons, dumb and strong?

Strength was a reason as well. We invented math and science so dumb was not one of them. Europeans were unable to take the physical labor and died under the sun and toil. The Native Americans died due to the nasty diseases Europeans brought.

Are the other main reasons, dumb and strong?

Strength was a reason as well. We invented math and science so dumb was not one of them.
How can a people so smart and strong get enslaved with such ease?

Like all native people the concepts of lying and trickery were unknown. Whites that were racists knew the frontal attack method would not work so they befriended and later turned on us. This was after we brought them out of the Dark Ages. i already told you all this stuff. Are you stupid or something? :lol:

Strength was a reason as well. We invented math and science so dumb was not one of them.
How can a people so smart and strong get enslaved with such ease?

Like all native people the concepts of lying and trickery were unknown. Whites that were racists knew the frontal attack method would not work so they befriended and later turned on us. This was after we brought them out of the Dark Ages. i already told you all this stuff. Are you stupid or something? :lol:

Yup. Pretty much exactly what happened to our native people.

Damn, every time I swing through here and see all the internal ignorance out all loud and proud, I'm kind of stunned that such throwbacks still exist.

Ive always had mixed feelings about threads like this. What if I posted all the things white people have accomplished? Wouldn't it be awkward seeing those lists side by side? Isnt it better to just stay away from racially categorized accomplishments?

So do I since the same thing is reposted every few months.

[
The wealthiest man in the last thousand years was Black. The Moors educated Europe and got them out of the Dark Ages. All science and math is based on what Black people studied and mastered.

Yeah - and that wealthy man made his money thru slavery!!!

As for the other stuff - nobody knows if it's true and nobody cares. The issue is where are the black scientists TODAY???

Forum List

Back