Blacks Who Accomplished Great Things

Strength was a reason as well. We invented math and science so dumb was not one of them.
How can a people so smart and strong get enslaved with such ease?

Like all native people the concepts of lying and trickery were unknown.

Why are you trying so hard to convince us youre completely fucking retarded? Do you honestly believe the bullshit you spew here? That has to be the dumbest claim ive ever heard. :lol:

[
The wealthiest man in the last thousand years was Black. The Moors educated Europe and got them out of the Dark Ages. All science and math is based on what Black people studied and mastered.

Yeah - and that wealthy man made his money thru slavery!!!

As for the other stuff - nobody knows if it's true and nobody cares. The issue is where are the black scientists TODAY???

Oh its true and people do care. Why do you think the question was asked? As for the sciences you only need to look on the internet for people like Mark Dean that hold 3 of the original 9 patents for the PC with IBM. I know you are lazy so start looking here dickhead.

https://webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/faces.html

“The Negroes’ rude ignorance has never invented any effectual weapons of defense or destruction: they appear incapable of forming any extensive plans of government or conquest: and the obvious inferiority of their mental faculties has been discovered and abused by the nations of the temperate zone.” –Edward Gibbon, the great historian and author of THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, (V.III, pg. 277)

“Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving.” –Robert E. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter, May, l965

How can a people so smart and strong get enslaved with such ease?

Like all native people the concepts of lying and trickery were unknown.

Why are you trying so hard to convince us youre completely fucking retarded? Do you honestly believe the bullshit you spew here? That has to be the dumbest claim ive ever heard. :lol:

Then you should be able to post something to refute that claim shouldn't you? The MO has always been to befriend the native population under the quise of trade, religion, etc then take their land/resources and wipe them out. You must have fell for rated G version of history taught in the 1rst grade. Somebody is feeling guilty I see. Dont worry no need. You personally didn't do anything at all. :lol:

Last edited:
Then you should be able to post something to refute that claim shouldn't you?
Post what?

Today the Negro is still the dumbest race of people on the planet

I wasnt talking to you. Are you too stupid to be able to read Goodboys name in my response? How dumb are you saying race? There is no such thing as race. Didn't you hear the news?

The MO has always been to befriend the native population under the quise of trade, religion, etc then take their land/resources and wipe them out.
Because of the Negros low IQ there was no need to "trick" the Negro, they were just captured and domesticated like many other animals

The MO has always been to befriend the native population under the quise of trade, religion, etc then take their land/resources and wipe them out.
Because of the Negros low IQ there was no need to "trick" the Negro, they were just captured and domesticated like many other animals

IQ is a European construct. Developed by a Sir Francis Galton known famously as the Father of eugenics. It was tailored to make Black people look low in intelligence. I thought everyone knew that? They had to trick them and natives of all lands by pretending to be friendly or they would have died trying to gain a foothold. Europeans have historically needed to trick people to survive and gain access.

Hey stupid. Per capita, blacks go on welfare at TEN TIMES the rate whites do.

You didn't ask about that. Are you really that desperate you have to move the goal post everytime I clown you? Damn you are too easy. :lol:

HAHAHA. Changing the subject i see. You have no rebuttal to the fact that blacks use welfare at 10 X the rate whites do.

Do you actually enjoy being the board laughingstock???

Whats embarassing is that any white people are on it at all with a 400 year head start. WTF is wrong with your white trash? :lol:

No - what's embarrassing is that any blacks are on welfare what with all the affirmative action you get. The black unemployment should be zero!!!

You didn't ask about that. Are you really that desperate you have to move the goal post everytime I clown you? Damn you are too easy. :lol:

God damn, that is an embarrassing statistic! :lol:

Whats embarassing is that any white people are on it at all with a 400 year head start.
What there were no black people in the world 400 years ago? I thought you said blacks were the first humans.

IQ is a European construct. Developed by a Sir Francis Galton known famously as the Father of eugenics. It was tailored to make Black people look low in intelligence. I thought everyone knew that?
Nope your the only one that knows that, blacks being the dumbest race on the planet is what everyone knows

Hey stupid. Per capita, blacks go on welfare at TEN TIMES the rate whites do.

HAHAHA. Changing the subject i see. You have no rebuttal to the fact that blacks use welfare at 10 X the rate whites do.

Do you actually enjoy being the board laughingstock???
Do you like arguing for nothing? I already said whites have a 400 year head start. Are you that stupid?

Whats embarassing is that any white people are on it at all with a 400 year head start. WTF is wrong with your white trash? :lol:

No - what's embarrassing is that any blacks are on welfare what with all the affirmative action you get. The black unemployment should be zero!!!

Sorry bud. 400 years plus owning the establishment is much greater than 50 years and not owning much of the establishment. The white unemployment rate is the one that should be 0. You have to be kidding me. You cant possibly be that stupid to not know 400 is more than 50? :lol:

Forum List

Back