Blacks Who Accomplished Great Things

I thought I'd give an example of a successful Black business woman, a self-made , hard-working, determined lady who made it on her own.

Madam C. J. Walker (December 23, 1867 to May 25, 1919) was the first woman in the United States to become a millionaire by her own achievements, She was a Black entrepreneur and philanthropist who became rich making hair and beauty products for Black women. She started by selling her products door to door. Although her parents were slaves, she was able to build her business empire, the Madam C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company, from scratch.

HAHAHA. Is that all you got.? Some black bitch who died 100 years ago. ? And she made her fortune selling a useless product like lipstick? HAHAHA

Again i ask - where is the black steve jobs.?

I thought I'd give an example of a successful Black business woman, a self-made , hard-working, determined lady who made it on her own.

Madam C. J. Walker (December 23, 1867 to May 25, 1919) was the first woman in the United States to become a millionaire by her own achievements, She was a Black entrepreneur and philanthropist who became rich making hair and beauty products for Black women. She started by selling her products door to door. Although her parents were slaves, she was able to build her business empire, the Madam C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company, from scratch.

HAHAHA. Is that all you got.? Some black bitch who died 100 years ago. ? And she made her fortune selling a useless product like lipstick? HAHAHA

Again i ask - where is the black steve jobs.?

One would assume that a "natural born mathematician" would at least be able to punctuate a sentence that meets or exceeds the writing level of a third grader.

A period should not be followed by a question mark, and the first letters of a persons name should be capitalized, you bottom feeding imbecile.

How can that be when there is only one race? If Blacks are dumb why didn't Europe invent science and math? You guys would still be thinking water was evil and smelling like wild animals if we didn't teach you to take baths. Talk about dumb. :lol:

Today math and science are what blacks fail the most and the black women I work with don't take showers for days because they don't want to ruin their weaves.

So these "black women" give you a personal account of their hygiene habits?
Or are you wishing this to be factual?

How can that be when there is only one race? If Blacks are dumb why didn't Europe invent science and math? You guys would still be thinking water was evil and smelling like wild animals if we didn't teach you to take baths. Talk about dumb. :lol:

Today math and science are what blacks fail the most and the black women I work with don't take showers for days because they don't want to ruin their weaves.

Wishing. He'd also like to sneak in that he believes black people smell bad.

There are people within all races that smell bad and have poor hygiene. I've been to Europe(France) a few times and have never seen so many people with rotten teeth and women with hairy armpits in one place.

And just to be fair, I've seen the same in some states right here in America.

I swear, some of these peole here need to throw away their computers and televisions and get out more.

[

One would assume that a "natural born mathematician" would at least be able to punctuate a sentence that meets or exceeds the writing level of a third grader.

A period should not be followed by a question mark, and the first letters of a persons name should be capitalized, you bottom feeding imbecile.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the brilliant issue i raised and instead attacked me for not capitalizing a name!!!! Thanks for admitting you have no argument.

[

There are people within all races that smell bad and have poor hygiene. I've been to Europe(France) a few times and have never seen so many people with rotten teeth and women with hairy armpits in one place.

At least they can tell time and balance a checkbook, unlike most american blacks.

I've worked with alot of these women for years and I get along with them very well, so yea they talk about their weaves.

I laugh at them all the time when they are always itching scratching their heads with pens and pencils

They have never smelled bad, but if they did I would tell them

[

At least they can tell time and balance a checkbook, unlike most american blacks.[/

Lol! So you have rotten teeth and hairy armpits and believe that most American blacks cannot tell time and balance a checkbook?

:cuckoo:

[

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the brilliant issue i raised and instead attacked me for not capitalizing a name!!!! Thanks for admitting you have no argument.

Beav, you have delusions of grandeur. You have never posted anything "brilliant" here, however, you have done a commendable job of "illuminating" your abject stupidity.

I did not "attack" you, I merely pointed out the obvious that YOU should have been aware of prior to clicking the "submit" button.

I sincerely hope that the "board notes" that occasionally I feel a need to assist some of the mentally defective dreck that posts in this forum.

Glad to be of service.

I've worked with alot of these women for years and I get along with them very well, so yea they talk about their weaves.

I laugh at them all the time when they are always itching scratching their heads with pens and pencils

So you work "with" people that are, based on your belief system, innately inferior to you?

You must be living a miserable, tortured existence.

What does it feel like to have to get up everyday and do that?

So you work "with" people that are, based on your belief system, innately inferior to you?

I wonder if these alleged women know the truth of how he perceives them.

I would hope so. Although I do not judge anyone based on race, I would prefer dealing with an honest bigot as opposed to a dishonest one. The latter will usually fall into the category of being sociopathic.

Knowing his type he is too scary to reveal himself. I do wonder if he is the fry cook or he cleans the grill. Sounds like a fast food joint to me. :lol:

]

I would hope so. Although I do not judge anyone based on race, .

You don't judge people on race? And yet you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people!!

AA is used to scale back a centuries of government mandated slavery and Jim Crow when whites had the advantage to establish economic and academic legacies. Stop crying about persecution. You already had a head start. Too bad you didn't make hay while the sun was up.

]

I would hope so. Although I do not judge anyone based on race, .

You don't judge people on race? And yet you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people!!

I'm not the government, you dick. And YES I do support some aspects of affirmative action based on the fact that it is a checkpoint which ensures that women, the disabled, and minorities are treated fairly as it relates to hiring practices.

You conveniently as always, sidestep the fact that white females have benefitted more than any other demographic from AA.

What you have is a delusional fixation bordering on an obsession with the initiative solely being related to blacks.(which you obviously hate and fear).

If your reasoning and writing skills in this forum are linked to your intelligence, it is no surprise whatsoever that you are a failure.

Your issue with AA is because of one or two issues.

*You were displaced because of it....or more likely, you have been pushed further down the ladder of being unemployable and uneducable because of it.

Which in your case is completely understandable.

If you actually believe in your "superiority"(spit).......Affirmative Action should be of no concern to you.

Now, go bother someone else with your whining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back