What I want blacks to do
1. Make nuclear fusion work
2. Create the energy source for wrap drive
3. Cure cancer
4. Bio-print organs
5. innovate new idea's

Do this = win.

Win what and who is giving this prize?
Why haven't whites with more academic history already accomplished these things?

Last edited:
]

I would hope so. Although I do not judge anyone based on race, .

You don't judge people on race? And yet you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people!!

AA is used to scale back a centuries of government mandated slavery and Jim Crow when whites had the advantage to establish economic and academic legacies.

Hey illogical moron. The issue was judging people on race and since you support AA, you judge people on race. Whether that is justified is another issue. THINK - insect.

[
I'm not the government, you dick. And YES I do support some aspects of affirmative action based on the fact that it is a checkpoint which ensures that women, the disabled, and minorities are treated fairly as it relates to hiring practices..

Treated fairly??? HAHAHA. The govt orders companies to hire black and not white and you call that fair!!!!!!!!!!

What I want blacks to do
3. Cure cancer
4. Bio-print organs
5. innovate new idea's

Do this = win.

I'd be satisfied if the dusky morons just learned how to tel timie.

What I want blacks to do
3. Cure cancer
4. Bio-print organs
5. innovate new idea's

Do this = win.

Why haven't whites with more academic history already accomplished these things?

Perhaps because they were working on other things, like I-pads/I-pods and partical accelerators? Give them a minute to catch their breath, or maybe you could get one of your smart buddies to lend them a hand.

Last edited:
So you work "with" people that are, based on your belief system, innately inferior to you?

You must be living a miserable, tortured existence.

What does it feel like to have to get up everyday and do that?
It's fun, because I understand blacks so well working with them is entertaining, and being around them everyday confirms my believes.

The trick to working with blacks is to not expect much

I've worked with alot of these women for years and I get along with them very well, so yea they talk about their weaves.

I laugh at them all the time when they are always itching scratching their heads with pens and pencils

So you work "with" people that are, based on your belief system, innately inferior to you?

I wonder if these alleged women know the truth of how he perceives them.
No

Knowing his type he is too scary to reveal himself. I do wonder if he is the fry cook or he cleans the grill. Sounds like a fast food joint to me. :lol:
Just because I work with black women doesn't mean It's a fast food place, racist

Funny, compare any group be it black, Hispanic, gay and do on, Conservatives always come out behind. White Conservatives always trying to credit for what white liberals did.

You don't judge people on race? And yet you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people!!

AA is used to scale back a centuries of government mandated slavery and Jim Crow when whites had the advantage to establish economic and academic legacies.

Hey illogical moron. The issue was judging people on race and since you support AA, you judge people on race. Whether that is justified is another issue. THINK - insect.

Hey under achiever. Slavery and Jim Crow judged people on race. When we get 400 years to even things up then I'll stop supporting AA. Why are you whining when you had a 400 year head start? Are you even embarrassed about that just a little?

When we get 400 years to even things up then I'll stop supporting AA.
Even with AA the Negro is still slipping backwards, 400 years, shit you all Negros won't be "even" in a million years :lol:

What I want blacks to do
3. Cure cancer
4. Bio-print organs
5. innovate new idea's

Do this = win.

Perhaps because they were working on other things, like I-pads/I-pods and partical accelerators? Give them a minute to catch their breath, or maybe you could get one of your smart buddies to lend them a hand.

Try again. Not all whites were working on those projects. What were the other whites doing? Twiddling their thumbs? No they are still working on those concepts. Why no cure for cancer or nuclear fusion yet?

It's fun, because I understand blacks so well working with them is entertaining, and being around them everyday confirms my believes.

Dont lie Tank. You know you hate it. Where do you work that employs all these black people that you think are inferior to you? I think you told on yourself without realizing it. :lol:

Knowing his type he is too scary to reveal himself. I do wonder if he is the fry cook or he cleans the grill. Sounds like a fast food joint to me. :lol:
Just because I work with black women doesn't mean It's a fast food place, racist

I'm sure its a fast food place if Blacks are inferior. What other menial job could they have and you still work there too? :lol: You told on yourself Tank.

Last edited:

Dont lie Tank. You know you hate it. Where do you work that employs all these black people that you think are inferior to you? I think you told on yourself without realizing it. :lol:
See your problem is you think I hate blacks, but I don't because I understand the way they behave is natural, they can't help it.

It would be like hating dogs because thy bark.

See your problem is you think I hate blacks, but I don't because I understand the way they behave is natural, they can't help it.

It would be like hating dogs because thy bark.

Tank your problem is that hate black people. No one spends their time starting racist threads if they are not racist. Everybody on earth knows that. Whats so funny is that you are too dumb to know you are transparent. Were you molested by a black guy as a kid or something?

Forum List

Back