Blame this on Bush! Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record

Of course it's Bush's fault.
If you're a Democrat party hack of course...
Bad weather...
Which is Bush's fault...

After the destruction of the economy on Bush's watch, it's understandable that years later the damage would still not be undone.
Of course - unlike every other recovery ever which has always been faster and stronger THIS one should have been slow and anemic.

Conservatives please, do not engage in the lying lowlife scum liberal's game of dishonesty to make a point don't sink to their level. This past winter was brutal and widespread it clearly impacted the numbers.

Yeah, because NO OTHER president ever had to deal with bad weather!!!!

Who's being dishonest here?

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!

:lol:

All I'm saying is don't sink to their level, there's 101 indisputable things to call this administration out on.

Sink to What level?

THE TRUTH????????????????

It's the truth!!!

Sink to their level, indeed! How? BY TELLING THE TRUTH?

Liberals lie! This is the truth!

And making it out like SNOW is an excuse for his bad numbers. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Has it been snowing the whole time Obama was president???????

Keep trying libs!

Son you pale in comparison to me in hating the left. If you practiced hating the left for like 10 years maybe you could become my apprentice. Wait for the 2nd quarter and if it stinks then you have something.

A) I'm not a son. I'm a girl.

B) I'm 53 years old. I don't need your tutorage. SO MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

C) If think this thread is sooooooooo bad, then DON'T POST IN IT. That's what I do.

So, the fact that you want to derail this thread, so no one will discuss the actual numbers, WHICH NO ONE DISPUTES ARE THE TRUTH, tells me you are LYING about being a conservative.

A REAL conservative would want this truth known.

And no I have no intention of making this thread about YOU and your bonafides.

You continue, I will just put you on ignore, so i can continue discussing the ACTUAL FACTS, not your Republican desire to be a wimp and not stand up to the liberals.

You "noble" RINOs that think you can defeat liberalism by never fighting liberalism and just "remaining" above it all, DISGUST ME.

You are as bad as liberals yourselves and PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Ahahaha calm down, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine are my mentors, my loathing of liberals and RINO's is legend.

After the destruction of the economy on Bush's watch, it's understandable that years later the damage would still not be undone.
Of course - unlike every other recovery ever which has always been faster and stronger THIS one should have been slow and anemic.

And Obama has had SIX AND ONE HALF YEARS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Reagan turned it around in TWO!

Reagan had 16 month recession DURING his presidency. lol, so he recovered from his OWN recession.

Yeah, because NO OTHER president ever had to deal with bad weather!!!!

Who's being dishonest here?

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!

All I'm saying is don't sink to their level, there's 101 indisputable things to call this administration out on.

Sink to What level?

THE TRUTH????????????????

It's the truth!!!

Sink to their level, indeed! How? BY TELLING THE TRUTH?

Liberals lie! This is the truth!

And making it out like SNOW is an excuse for his bad numbers. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Has it been snowing the whole time Obama was president???????

Keep trying libs!

Son you pale in comparison to me in hating the left. If you practiced hating the left for like 10 years maybe you could become my apprentice. Wait for the 2nd quarter and if it stinks then you have something.

A) I'm not a son. I'm a girl.

B) I'm 53 years old. I don't need your tutorage. SO MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

C) If think this thread is sooooooooo bad, then DON'T POST IN IT. That's what I do.

So, the fact that you want to derail this thread, so no one will discuss the actual numbers, WHICH NO ONE DISPUTES ARE THE TRUTH, tells me you are LYING about being a conservative.

A REAL conservative would want this truth known.

And no I have no intention of making this thread about YOU and your bonafides.

You continue, I will just put you on ignore, so i can continue discussing the ACTUAL FACTS, not your Republican desire to be a wimp and not stand up to the liberals.

You "noble" RINOs that think you can defeat liberalism by never fighting liberalism and just "remaining" above it all, DISGUST ME.

You are as bad as liberals yourselves and PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Ahahaha calm down, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine are my mentors, my loathing of liberals and RINO's is legend.

I told you what would happen if this became a thread about your bonafides. Just don't care.

Reagan had 16 month recession DURING his presidency. lol, so he recovered from his OWN recession.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE RECOVERED FROM, HE STILL RECOVERED FROM IT.

Everyone knows it was Carter's mess, but REGARDLESS.

Whether it was Carter's or Reagan's mess HE STILL FIXED IT!

When does Obama get around to that!

Keep digging that hole of excuses, liberals!

Inclement weather can slow production and shipping.

And on bad days shoppers tend to stay home.

Yes, yes, blah, blah, blah. Actually, there's one pivotal fact that causes the beginning of the year to be a time of frugality for the American consumer. Wait....it's actually two. It's a conjunction of two factors. One is that it immediately follows the holiday season where people have just spent every last penny of disposable income plus maxed out their credit cards. Care to take a guess at the second factor?

The Moon Bats blame all of Obama's failures on either Boooosh or Global warming. They have nothing else.

barking_moonbat3.jpg

Oh look - a deflection.

SURPRISE!
Not really…

To be a Democrat is to never have to say I am responsible for anything

If you think you can prove Obama is responsible for every detail of the economy, by all means,

entertain with that effort.

Two questions:

1) What was Reagan's policy that led to a recession starting five months into his Presidency?
2) Does your ass flame over that and the hypocrisy that you're arguing Obama isn't responsible for the economy 6 1/2 years into his Presidency?

If you think you can prove Obama is responsible for every detail of the economy, by all means,

entertain with that effort.

Strawman. Where did I ever say that? Actually, the President is only one factor in the economy. I just like to mock you for your flagrant double standards regarding Republican and Democratic presidents

Forum List

Back