Blaming the Unvaccinated for Covid Is Like....

Doesn't matter. The condom is supposed to protect you. That was the point. If the condom is non-protective because it is BREAKING that is not the fault of the unvaxxed.

Pfizer is down to 39% efficacy in transmission. That would not even earn the EAU, you realize.

That is not the fault of the unvaccinated.
Nonsense. Protection from the virus is very good with the vaccines. Not getting a vaccine is criminal negligence. YOU are therefore responsible for the deaths of children. Ah, but Trump told you to be a sociopathic jerk, so it's patriotic, right?

No, it's not. Blaming the unvaccinated for spreading covid is like blaming the burglars who broke into your house for stealing your stuff.

That's where the blame belongs. They are the ones responsible for the problem.

Don't want to be responsible for the problem?

GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHOT!!!

To be honest--and I said this to my husband yesterday and he agreed--we might have, at one time. Now, because of the absolute scourge and vitriol you have fostered, we stand with the unvaccinated.

No. It's absolutely beyond "a shot" now. It WAS NOT a matter of principle for the longest, longest time. You folks kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Mandates, passports even beyond the point when it is CLEAR the vaccines do not prevent transmission.

So now? No. My nation is worth it. No.

boy you get really angry when people don't do what you want.

You sure are irresponsible, advocating that children die so you can be "free" of wearing a mask and getting a simple shot. This sounds like a big load of idiocy with a dose of cowardice.

Is it true? Are you just another ill-raised lower incel with an attitude problem, boy?

To be honest--and I said this to my husband yesterday and he agreed--we might have, at one time. Now, because of the absolute scourge and vitriol you have fostered, we stand with the unvaccinated.

No. It's absolutely beyond "a shot" now. It WAS NOT a matter of principle for the longest, longest time. You folks kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Mandates, passports even beyond the point when it is CLEAR the vaccines do not prevent transmission.

It is clear that vaccines DO protect against the virus. And so, your thinking is not only wrong, but criminal. Let people die, because you "decide" (based on idiot propaganda) that the vaccine isn't good.

What was the last science exam you passed, imbecile?

You sure are irresponsible, advocating that children die so you can be "free" of wearing a mask and getting a simple shot. This sounds like a big load of idiocy with a dose of cowardice.

it does you loads of good to spout these lies for the low info folk to buy. Children are not dying. Stop your lying.

WHen someone has to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, punished, criminalizzed ...if all this is considered necessary to gain your compliance...you can be damned certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.

Masks are NOT in kid's best interest. Covid vaccine is DEFINITELY NOT in kid's best interest. Infringing on the rights of underage Americans IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST

it does you loads of good to spout these lies for the low info folk to buy. Children are not dying. Stop your lying.

WHen someone has to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, punished, criminalizzed ...if all this is considered necessary to gain your compliance...you can be damned certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.
One is easily persuaded if one understands science, which you do not. I'm sure that's not the only subject you failed regularly.

You don't know what you're talking about. Children are dying, and YOU, traitor boy, do not call me a liar unless you're prepared to do so without hiding behind your computer screen like the incel coward you are.

Now go slap whoever raised you to be a sociopathic asshole.

One is easily persuaded if one understands science, which you do not. I'm sure that's not the only subject you failed regularly.

You don't know what you're talking about. Children are dying, and YOU, traitor boy, do not call me a liar unless you're prepared to do so without hiding behind your computer screen like the incel coward you are.

Now go slap whoever raised you to be a sociopathic asshole.

stuff it you insufferable twot. LOLOLOLOL

stuff it you insufferable twot. LOLOLOLOL
You're a moron, and it shows, little boy.

You white-rights worship stupidity. Being illiterate is a virtue to you freaks.

You're a coward, punk. You're a blithering idiot. You're a traitor. Do the country, your community, and your family a favor and go play on the freeway, bitch.

You're a moron, and it shows, little boy.

You white-rights worship stupidity. Being illiterate is a virtue to you freaks.

You're a coward, punk. You're a blithering idiot. You're a traitor. Do the country, your community, and your family a favor and go play on the freeway, bitch.
:auiqs.jpg:
What a dweeb you are. Mr Wannabe Badass. LOL. Thanks for the laughs at your posts in this thread.

Ah, the old "cut off your nose to spite your face" routine.

Smart.

:auiqs.jpg:
What a dweeb you are. Mr Wannabe Badass. LOL. Thanks for the laughs at your posts in this thread.
You immature little bastard. I know in person you stutter and look at your shoes.

The real point here is that you are a traitor, and you are guilty of negligent homicide along with all your treasonous Qtip comrades refusing vaccination and causing massive death.

You flaming dysfunctional sociopathic halfwitted asshole.

Forum List

Back