blavk woman sues whataburger for being racist

It's a protest statement
Technically, it's a "political" statement, as BLM has repeatedly called itself a "Marxist" (Communist) organization and thus Marxism is a political affiliation. At no time has BLM "ever" condemned the black on black violence within their own communities. Their belief and statements have said that "blacks CAN commit crimes" and "what do we want? Dead cops." It doesn't matter that 98% of law enforcement are good people just doing their jobs of enforcing the law....equally.
Companies/Corporations can stipulate "dress-codes" for their employees and restrict political endorsement while on the clock.

As long as anyone also employed can wear masks with their messages on them.

Personal and political viewpoints have no business being on a companies uniform unless they company approves it.

Same reason you probably can't wear a grateful dead t-shirt and anfuck you hat to work, because they said so.

If she doesn't like the fact they have policies on dress then she needs to find a new job. People are not entitled to wear whatever they want to work.

Scum like this racist bitch is the very reason I don't eat at places like that.

Do you really want something like that handing the food you are about to eat?

They should have let wear her stupid mask. At least it might have made it a bit more difficult for her to spit on certain peoples' burgers. Or, in her case, boogers.

I'm sure her parents were like, "Could you please just show up and do a good job and not pull this shit?".

Not.

I love Whataburger. Discovered them when I worked in Texas. Wish they them around here. Patrick Mahomes gets it -
KANSAS CITY, Missouri -- One of the things Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes longed for after moving from his native Texas to KC was an order from Whataburger, one of his favorite fast food chains.

So Mahomes is bringing Whataburger to him. He's an investor in a group that over the next seven years will bring 30 Whataburger restaurants to Missouri and Kansas with a concentration of those franchises being in the Kansas City area.

Your kids have to have certain vaccinations to attend school, why is it you have never protested against that?
Vaccinations and these Mrna inhibitors aren't the same type of things. NO ONE knows the long term consequences of these "vaccines that aren't really vaccines" and the CDC and others are LYING about what has been happening short them with them. You don't give your kids dangerous shit that you don't know about.

Technically, it's a "political" statement, as BLM has repeatedly called itself a "Marxist" (Communist) organization and thus Marxism is a political affiliation. At no time has BLM "ever" condemned the black on black violence within their own communities. Their belief and statements have said that "blacks CAN commit crimes" and "what do we want? Dead cops." It doesn't matter that 98% of law enforcement are good people just doing their jobs of enforcing the law....equally.
Companies/Corporations can stipulate "dress-codes" for their employees and restrict political endorsement while on the clock.

Notice how this comment gets not attention in this thread, even though it is directly related to the OP and is actually true. But subsequent posts are people still harping about trump, vaccines, and other BS not related. Seems like the going trend in this entire forum.

Here is how most threads go:
Post #1: OP poses premise (that isn't trolling, kind of rare as well)
32 pages later: Trumpers, trump humbers, Biden sucks, Biden blows.. vaccine this vaccine that...

There might actually be 4-5 or five reasonable posts in the entire thread. The remaining posts are 3rd graders yelling "I know you are but what am I" bullshit.

So does anyone know what the burger joints actual policy is on political statements worn at work? I don't care what the article says or the ex-employee says, I want to know what the actual policy is? That's where you start.

You don't have to, I bet you will take that Corona seriousJake.

Why? It's a weak ass virus. I have had it. I was sick for 9 hours. Big whoop. You weak ass pussies need the vax. Not me.

There's one in every crowd...

Obviously Whataburger had no written mask policy and everyone was allowed to wear whatever they wanted....
With what they thought was an understood policy of "so long as it isn't offensive".
And obviously someone was offended so they asked her to not wear that particular mask. DUH!
She flings a fit and wants to sue.

Now it's going to end up being standardized masks as part of a uniform.

No more fun masks and the lawyers get all the winnings.

Forum List

Back