BLM and Antifa will have day of reckoning

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They’re getting more and more violent and brazen.
They’re spreading and entering the suburbs !
It’s just a matter of time before these thugs and demons mess with the “ real tough Americans “- who will be using real guns with real bullets !
It’s going to be an epic bloodbath !! I just hope none of the defenders goes to jail !!

These drug addict pieces of “damaged DNA” will eventually mess with the wrong neighborhood where they’re real Americans

It’s just a matter of time before these thugs and demons mess with the “ real tough Americans “- who will be using real guns with real bullets !
It’s going to be an epic bloodbath !! I just hope none of the defenders goes to jail !!

These drug addict pieces of “damaged DNA” will eventually mess with the wrong neighborhood where they’re real Americans
Can you repeat that in laymans terms?
You are trying too hard.

Pick a side. State your point.

We are just waiting for them to show up here in Texas, then you will get your wish. :)

Can you repeat that in laymans terms?
You are trying too hard.

Pick a side. State your point.
Both groups are pure terrorist and need to be eradicated

We are just waiting for them to show up here in Texas, then you will get your wish. :)
When they do show up in Texas could you mail a few of them to Arizona We are running a study by lining them up seeing how many a single .308 round take out to figure if 5 protesters is cost effective to the cost of a bullet. If not we have a place to dispose of dead cows and we can grind them

/—-/ I just saw this. A call to stop posting violence

You speak to nicely of these total wastes of good dirt. Maybe they could be used as fill.

Forum List

Back