BLM buying houses again

How does buying all these house for thensleves help their comunity. crooks.

Let's hear from some of the board lefties! I know most (if not all) of you were taken in by this scam.

Mac1958?
Superbadbrutha? I know you got conned. Bigly.
surada?
rightwinger?

How much did they tag you for? $100? $1,000? $10,000?

I hear BLM just bought Mara Lago

1649108659026.jpeg

Let's hear from some of the board lefties! I know most (if not all) of you were taken in by this scam.

Mac1958?
Superbadbrutha? I know you got conned. Bigly.
surada?
rightwinger?

How much did they tag you for? $100? $1,000? $10,000?
BLM changed the landscape on police brutality in this country, If not for groups like this do you really think Chauvin would have been put on trial? The cowards that murdered Breonna Taylor got away with murder because of a boot licking State AG, but they helped bring light to it and so many other cases. You want to go back to the Good Ole Days when they could just murder black folks and sweep it under the rug.

BLM changed the landscape on police brutality in this country,

lol

For about a month, maybe less.

If not for groups like this do you really think Chauvin would have been put on trial?

Hell yes. BLM had nothing to do with it.

The cowards that murdered Breonna Taylor got away with murder because of a boot licking State AG, but they helped bring light to it and so many other cases. You want to go back to the Good Ole Days when they could just murder black folks and sweep it under the rug.
The cops kill way more white people than black people.

A black guy got killed by the cops in LA last week. Where is BLM? Where is the outrage?

I'll tell you where - nowhere!

The Dems threw BLM under the bus.

And that's because they were never about black folks in the first place.

They're a bunch of racist communists, is what they are. And they played the race card. Which was sufficient to bamboozle about half the country. To the tune of roughly 150 million dollars. None of which went to black folks. (Except if you count that 6 million dollar house, that went to a black person).

How does buying all these house for thensleves help their comunity. crooks.
WHAT HAPPENED TO BLM AND ANTIFA ???? Last year, there were over 570 riots and NOW CRICKETS

Did they suddenly cure RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY ??? Or did they succeed in stealing the election and are no longer needed.

We have 15 shootings per weekend in Chicago and BLM is silent.

lol

For about a month, maybe less.
That's the lie you will tell.
Hell yes. BLM had nothing to do with it.
Hell no. Keep telling yourself that.
The cops kill way more white people than black people.
Using your excuse, not per capita.
A black guy got killed by the cops in LA last week. Where is BLM? Where is the outrage?

I'll tell you where - nowhere!
The LA BLM branch tweeted: "Los Angeles County Sheriffs killed a Black man…Dijon…on 109th and Budlong and left his body facedown in the dirt.
"We need all hands on deck. Please get here ASAP!"

Wow a traffic violation on a riding bicycle, are you kidding me.
The Dems threw BLM under the bus.

And that's because they were never about black folks in the first place.
What was it about?
They're a bunch of racist communists, is what they are. And they played the race card. Which was sufficient to bamboozle about half the country. To the tune of roughly 150 million dollars. None of which went to black folks. (Except if you count that 6 million dollar house, that went to a black person).
Damn that is some of the same language used to describe Dr. King and many others during the Civil Rights Movement. I guess some things never change.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLM AND ANTIFA ???? Last year, there were over 570 riots and NOW CRICKETS

Did they suddenly cure RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY ??? Or did they succeed in stealing the election and are no longer needed.

It seems BLM protests were effective in changing police procedures and response to incidents

I haven’t seen a major police shooting recently that wasn’t effectively handled.
We can thank BLM

Once again highlighting how tone deaf Conservatives are when it comes to BLM protests.

They weren’t protesting blacks being killed. They were protesting unarmed blacks being killed by police with no consequences

Forum List

Back