blm forced a deli in chicago out of business

Anyone who donates or donated to BLM is on my shit list.

Permanently.

Anyone who's THAT fucking stupid, to give money to communists, doesn't deserve the time of day from me.

doesn't that come from burning down the only grocery store in your neighborhood?
No.

But again, its ok to not know what a food desert is....

the question should be.....why would a "deli" be the only grocery store in that neighborhood ?

Oh....can you tell me where grocery stores have been burned down; leaving everyone with no place to get groceries?

I just remember people being gunned down by racists in grocery stores -- and conservatives not being as upset about that as they are about a CVS having its windows broken...

As children would have been happier not to bury

View attachment 705501
In this 2008, photo David Dorn poses. Dorn, a 77-year-old retired St. Louis police officer who served 38 years on the force was shot and killed by looters at a pawn shop early Tuesday,June 2, 2020, police said. David Dorn was found dead on the sidewalk in front of Lee's Pawn & Jewelry, which had been ransacked after peaceful protests over the death of George Floyd turned violent overnight. (Scott Bandle, Suburban Journals/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP)

But the BLM Klan murdered him.

Just another way that the Ku Klux and BLM Klans are the same.

Commies are murderers and thieves.

What part of MURDERERS AND THIEVES is difficult to understand?

Commies are murderers and thieves.

What part of MURDERERS AND THIEVES is difficult to understand?
Speaking of murdering commies and thieves....

How many unarmed people have the FBI killed this year??

Must have been a whole bunch if you are wanting to abolish them.....

He got canceled
After owners remarked on both social media and via a loud speaker outside their restaurant, Nike, the Chicago Fire soccer team, Molly’s Cupcakes, Topo Chico, Intelligentsia and Bang Bang Pie said they would no longer work with the restaurant or its owners.

So you admit you can't find anything "racist".

BLM attacked them because they oppose defund the police and the terrorist BLM klan. I will never spend a dime on an Nike product, the rest of those clowns I've never heard of.

But organized trusts that disrupt free trade is a federal crime - which very clearly Nike, the Chicago Fire soccer team, Molly’s Cupcakes, Topo Chico, Intelligentsia and Bang Bang Pie are guilty of.

We have no law in America under Biden - so time to start suing the fuck out of Nike and other outfits engaged in racketeering and violations of anti-trust laws.

I think the BLM needs to blow up a hell of a lot more churches with little white girls in it and lynch much much more innocent people with police and judicial assistance before we can call them the KKK
BLM does not condemn the black on white crime that is sanctioned by the prog politicians and elites. We saw what the rich Progs of Marthas Vineyard did. And they deserve karma.

So you admit you can't find anything "racist".

BLM attacked them because they oppose defund the police and the terrorist BLM klan. I will never spend a dime on an Nike product, the rest of those clowns I've never heard of.

But organized trusts that disrupt free trade is a federal crime - which very clearly Nike, the Chicago Fire soccer team, Molly’s Cupcakes, Topo Chico, Intelligentsia and Bang Bang Pie are guilty of.

We have no law in America under Biden - so time to start suing the fuck out of Nike and other outfits engaged in racketeering and violations of anti-trust laws.
But defunding the FBI and DOJ is cool right?

Because being pissed about Trump not being able to keep classified docs is worse than demanding unarmed people not be killed, or innocent people not be framed for crimes they didn't commit...

No.

But again, its ok to not know what a food desert is....

the question should be.....why would a "deli" be the only grocery store in that neighborhood ?

Oh....can you tell me where grocery stores have been burned down; leaving everyone with no place to get groceries?

I just remember people being gunned down by racists in grocery stores -- and conservatives not being as upset about that as they are about a CVS having its windows broken...
Lemme wager a guess....is it because these people are truly hostile towards black people and are absolutely comfortable w/them suffering?

BLM does not condemn the black on white crime that is sanctioned by the prog politicians and elites. We saw what the rich Progs of Marthas Vineyard did. And they deserve karma.
It's funny to me that you folks give BLM more relevance than anyone else has.....

The rest of us don't really care about BLM the organization......

We were fighting for judicial and police reform since the founding of this country....

00_00misc(3).jpg

and folks like you have been creating and elevating boogeymen to distract from that fight for 100 years....I am inclined to think you and BLM have a special symbiotic relationship going....

And now the democrats in that neighborhood will bitch about "Food deserts,"....they deserve this.......
This racist thug really started off here, w/the bolded, and is simply backing into that already-made conclusion.

This "blue lives matter" POS has a philosophy that black people don't matter, and deserve whatever they get, and is actively promoting their harm.

He'll use any logic, no matter how fantastical, to come to that "conclusion."

Funny how you didn't think to mention this man first....you folks were mostly upset about property damage.....

if his life truly mattered to you, you would have been mentioning him BEFORE you whined about property damage....

His loss of life was not due to my support for police reform.....

Shit, the BLM Klan has murdered hundreds - let's call them what they are - lynching's.

They are the Klan - 100%

You've proven it - I didn't even need to

This racist thug really started off here, w/the bolded, and are simply backing into that already-made conclusion.

You don't have any understanding of using bolding to emphasize - because let's face it, you're bouncing of the walls loony - with no grip at all on sanity.

It's fun to mock you for your obsession, but in the end, you're just flat out crazy

iu

Shit, the BLM Klan has murdered hundreds - let's call them what they are - lynching's.

They are the Klan - 100%

You've proven it - I didn't even need to
Sure bro, BLM has murdered hundreds.......whatever makes you feel better about idolizing the klan all your life....

Why do you shy away from this?
00_00misc(3).jpg

I said WE HAVE BEEN fighting against corrupt police and a biased justice system since this country existed....and folks like you have fought against that every step of the way...until you are so thoroughly defeated, you have to pretend you were on the side of my grandfathers and grandmothers all along....

So desperate now that you are claiming BLM and the KKK are the same....problem is, BLM was not started by a bunch of anrgy Confederates upset they lost the Civil War...one can say that Conservatives opposing Reconstruction and Civil Rights all of this time, created the BLM organization....as James Brown said, "don't start none, won't be none"

Last edited:

Putting Wray and Garland in prison for the rest of their lives is absolutely cool.

Defunding and disbanding the FBI is long overdue. The US Marshals are the only constitutionally authorized federal law enforcement.

The DOI - once DOJ - can't be disbanded - but we should put people into the AG position who follow the United States Constitution.
Because being pissed about Trump not being able to keep classified docs is worse than demanding unarmed people not be killed, or innocent people not be framed for crimes they didn't commit...

Again, you lying about Trump doesn't alter the fact that Garland is a scofflaw, a crook. Nor does it lessen the impact of Joe Biden using federal troops to raid the home of his political rival.

Third world bullshit by tyrants.

Sure bro, BLM has murdered hundreds.......whatever makes you feel better about idolizing the klan all your life....

Why do you shy away from this?
View attachment 705539

I said WE HAVE BEEN fighting against corrupt police and a biased justice system since this country existed....and folks like you have fought against that every step of the way...until you are so thoroughly defeated, you have to pretend you were on the side of my grandfathers and grandmothers all along....

So desperate now that you are claiming BLM and the KKK are the same....problem is, BLM was not started by a bunch of anrgy Confederates upset they lost the Civil War...one can say that Conservatives opposing Reconstruction and Civil Rights all of this time, created the BLM organization....as James Brown said, "don't start none, won't be none"

Well, there we go.

Now you start lying and slandering.

It's all you've got.

The KKK were scumbag pile if shit democrats - just as BLM are scumbag pile if shit democrats .

You are so pathetic you have to tell your stupid lie that I "idolize" the criminal filth of your disgusting party.

Pathetic.

Stop deflecting, you stupid leftard asshole.

Forum List

Back