BLM kidnappers hold politician hostage for 2 hours, force her to sign list of demands

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I hope these kidnappers get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This is yet one more reason why I think it should be legal for drivers to run over people who deliberately and illegally block traffic.

Activists block Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins until she agrees to demands​

Confrontation turns tense as protesters push Jenkins to sign a list of demands.

June 29, 2021

Minneapolis City Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Mayor Jacob Frey on Tuesday condemned the tactics of protesters who shouted at Jenkins and blocked her from leaving an event in Loring Park until she agreed to a list of their demands.

In a statement posted on Facebook, Jenkins said she was "verbally attacked, berated and held 'hostage' against my will by a large group of angry protesters."

She added: "Every citizen of this City has a right to bring forward their concerns, but no citizen has the right to detain and coerce anyone to do anything, that includes elected officials."

Activist D.J. Hooker, who posted the video to social media, said in an interview that the encounter lasted approximately two hours.

So now Burn Loot and Murder can add kidnapping....BLMK....lol

This is yet one more reason why I think it should be legal for drivers to run over people who deliberately and illegally block traffic.

Activists block Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins until she agrees to demands​

June 29, 2021

Minneapolis City Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins and Mayor Jacob Frey on Tuesday condemned the tactics of protesters who shouted at Jenkins and blocked her from leaving an event in Loring Park until she agreed to a list of their demands.

In a statement posted on Facebook, Jenkins said she was "verbally attacked, berated and held 'hostage' against my will by a large group of angry protesters."

She added: "Every citizen of this City has a right to bring forward their concerns, but no citizen has the right to detain and coerce anyone to do anything, that includes elected officials."

Activist D.J. Hooker, who posted the video to social media, said in an interview that the encounter lasted approximately two hours.
LOLOLOL............................No they are not terrorists...........................LOLOLOL

This is so damned funny. I hope this happens often. She's lucky she didn't get a dick in her ass

Edit. When I looked at her, it is apparent a horse wouldn't do her

What is happening is that people living near the radical way are going into others homes without any charges against them now. That is enabled by the prog agendas. Can you imagine Stelter's children having a hot iron rebar piece shove up their asses. It will happen at some point if not with him. They never learn.

This is what rebellion/revolution looks like in an advanced civilized society.

The problem is the lack of segregation that a union of different states is supposed to be.

They really believe that forcing someone to sign a list of demands means those demands will be met. They really believe that. They must be black.

BLM is holding the entire state of Georgia hostage by refusing to allow the All Star game to be held until they allow men in dresses into the state's ladies rooms.

This is just part of their usual modus operandi. Why is the council chick so surprised?

June 29, 2021

Every state statute lists detaining someone against their will without legal authority as being against the law.
Let's see if they get special treatment, because of fear tactics or affiliation.

Forum List

Back