BLM Protest Boise Idaho meets Pro Americans Today

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Today there is a protest going on in Boise. A live stream just finished a minute ago, but still going on. If you watch nothing else watch towards the end of stream. Boise starts at approximately 1:38.

Today there is a protest going on in Boise. A live stream just finished a minute ago, but still going on. If you watch nothing else watch towards the end of stream. Boise starts at approximately 1:38.

I didnt know Boise had Black people except for the football and basketball teams.

I didnt know Boise had Black people except for the football and basketball teams.

2.1%. There are a few Blacks there in the crowd. But doesn’t it show you this isn’t really about Black lives? It is a marxist movement with a totally separate agenda from Black lives all mattering.

2.1%. There are a few Blacks there in the crowd. But doesn’t it show you this isn’t really about Black lives? It is a marxist movement with a totally separate agenda from Black lives all mattering.

Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion. At the end they specifically said the phrase "all lives matters" should be used in context and not as a rebuttal to BLM.

Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion. At the end they specifically said the phrase "all lives matters" should be used in context and not as a rebuttal to BLM.

Oh please, Asclepias. Surely you realize what is going on. Surely. Or you are ok with it, is that it?

Survey says, 8 out of 10 black people in Idaho, play for the Vandals.

Oh please, Asclepias. Surely you realize what is going on. Surely. Or you are ok with it, is that it?

What is it that you think is going on?

Forum List

Back