blm trying to get rid of police unions

No, like others are arguing in other topics, you are arguing to deny due process.
*blink*blink*

No I'm not. I'm just suggesting that they have the same thing done to them as anyone else. If they are going to be paid... Fine... The union pays them, or they go on unemployment until they find another job. Not the company that wants to fire them. That's not how it works.

Edit: Rephrase... It's not how it should work.

No, like others are arguing in other topics, you are arguing to deny due process.
*blink*blink*

No I'm not. I'm just suggesting that they have the same thing done to them as anyone else. If they are going to be paid... Fine... The union pays them, or they go on unemployment until they find another job. Not the company that wants to fire them. That's not how it works.

They have NOT been proven guilty of anything. They get paid. Complain about a system that takes so long all you want and I will not argue with you but this is an issue with the system, not the union.

*blink*blink*

They have NOT been proven guilty of anything. They get paid. Complain about a system that takes so long all you want and I will not argue with you but this is an issue with the system, not the union.
The system... Alright... The government should have NEVER AGREED to the terms of the union where they get paid not to do their job.

As a side note... The union SHOULD HAVE NEVER have asked for such a stupid thing either.

*blink*blink*

The system... Alright... The government should have NEVER AGREED to the terms of the union where they get paid not to do their job.

As a side note... The union SHOULD HAVE NEVER have asked for such a stupid thing either.

Sorry, people should lose everything they have over accusations whether true or not?

Sorry, people should lose everything they have over accusations whether true or not?
No. But teachers shouldn't be treated differently than any other profession either. Like say... COPS.

No. But teachers shouldn't be treated differently than any other profession either. Like say... COPS.

Cops are paid during the investigation of what they were accused of doing. You will note my complaint had nothing to do with that.

Cops are paid during the investigation of what they were accused of doing. You will note my complaint had nothing to do with that.
And that's largely because the company, the government, does not want to fire them. If the government does want to fire them, they do.

Not so with teachers.

And that's largely because the company, the government, does not want to fire them. If the government does want to fire them, they do.

Not so with teachers.

The system. Condemn it. I won't argue. If a teacher is accused of sexual impropriety like the article says, we all should want that dealt with ASAP.

Not so with teachers.

The system. Condemn it. I won't argue. If a teacher is accused of sexual impropriety like the article says, we all should want that dealt with ASAP.
Well met.

Forum List

Back