blm trying to get rid of police unions

The police unions do appear to be a big problem, though.
I agree. Many times they are the ones responsible for keeping bad cops around, but I don't advocate for getting rid of them. Especially given the politically charged environment today, the police need protection from politicians and prosecutors looking to make an example out of someone and a name for themselves.

i doubt they succeed.
The police unions do appear to be a big problem, though. I hear St Louise has a police union for white cops and a different police union for black cops.
didnt know that.
the sharks vs the jets ??

i doubt they succeed.
The police unions do appear to be a big problem, though. I hear St Louise has a police union for white cops and a different police union for black cops.
didnt know that.

Here is a link. I had no idea either until the Mayor of St Louis was responding to something last week. A union can be good or bad in any situation, but sometimes, I have seen it necessary. For police, I am not so sure, especially if they are involved in policy. One thing for sure, two unions split along racial lines for a police department can be nothing but bad.

A tale of two St. Louis police unions​

It’s St. Louis, so of course there is a white police officers’ association and a black police officers’ association.

If they do that then please get rid of teachers unions next...

Anti union sentiment....anti worker sentiment. Unions by themselves built this nation.

I can't recall there ever being a case where the teachers union continued to fight for years to bring back a teacher that was deemed incapable of doing the job and had lied to get the job to start with.
Maybe doesn't fit that directly... But they have some serious bullshit going on.

How are unions destroying the nation? This outta be worth a huge laugh. But you sure will let the billionaire off the hook.

I can't recall there ever being a case where the teachers union continued to fight for years to bring back a teacher that was deemed incapable of doing the job and had lied to get the job to start with.
Maybe doesn't fit that directly... But they have some serious bullshit going on.

Is this a problem with the union or the system? It says they are waiting to have their cases heard.

Is this a problem with the union or the system? It says they are waiting to have their cases heard.
And those cases can take years. No... If they are wrongly fired they can sue. There is no reason to pay them not to do a job.

How are unions destroying the nation? This outta be worth a huge laugh. But you sure will let the billionaire off the hook.
No... I wouldn't let the billionaire off the hook. I'm more than happy to break up the likes of Google, Facebook, ... ect.. ect...

And those cases can take years. No... If they are wrongly fired they can sue. There is no reason to pay them not to do a job.

No, like others are arguing in other topics, you are arguing to deny due process.

Forum List

Back