BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

EX-president Trump has not condemned their actions and neither have many Trump fanatics on this site alone, along with some Trump lapdog congresspersons. In fact, Trump encouraged the insurrection. Some Jan 6 rioters have been bailed out pending trial. Harris did not raise money, and she supported a group that favored bail. Bad idea? Yes. Reason not to elect her? No.
Did Trump encourage opposition to theft of the presidency? Yes! Damned right.
Did he encourage invading the Capitol building and breaking through windows and doors?
No. Absolute bullshit! Learn to tell better lies.

Who doesn't predict that there will be riots if the guy is not?

But Democrats are in charge! How can there be riots. I though you said that was all insurrection against Trump? Like his Mob on Jan 6th?

Mob?????

Did you say mob?????????

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

I think he should sue that family for enduring knee pain.The event would have never taken place had dat nigguh not been axing likes a nigga

Who doesn't predict that there will be riots if the guy is not?

But Democrats are in charge! How can there be riots. I though you said that was all insurrection against Trump? Like his Mob on Jan 6th?

Mob?????

Did you say mob?????????

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

That aint no mob..

Mob?????

Did you say mob?????????

Yeah, a Trumpybear inspired Mob at that. So obviously not a very bright Mob

Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

From the looks of your propaganda, they're not getting any brighter.

Where is the President of the United States when BLM threatens a major city with egregious terrorist attacks if evidence shows that their myths are all lies?

Why should Democrat Biden care, as long as he has the support of dunces like the one who posted just before you did?

Where is the President of the United States when BLM threatens a major city with egregious terrorist attacks if evidence shows that their myths are all lies?

He's holding the biggest COVID-19 Super Spreader event ever, facilitating the largest drug / human/ child trafficking event in history, and is calling for economic war against a US state for legally passing a bill that makes election fraud harder...and he is doing so by TRIPLING Down on the lies he has been called out for TWICE now by the LIBERAL media.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

From the Russian Pundit, so you know it is a LIE!

I don't know if anyone is maneuvering this division, but wow, we're sure divided.
And America-hating, NAZI-loving Russia Limpboi brags that HE is responsible for the division, and swears it is a GOOD thing!

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

From the Russian Pundit, so you know it is a LIE!
No, from exposed evidence, reports from the trial, knowledge of the law, and common sense...which leaves you out.

BLM is just another lynch mob.
Some of them, yes, but certainly not all of them. Are all Trump fanatics a part of the mob that invaded our Capitol on Jan 6, causing death and destruction? Naah.
The difference is we condemned their actions and they are getting what they are due. Harris raised money for bail for the rioters. Liberals still voted her in.
EX-president Trump has not condemned their actions and neither have many Trump fanatics on this site alone, along with some Trump lapdog congresspersons. In fact, Trump encouraged the insurrection. Some Jan 6 rioters have been bailed out pending trial. Harris did not raise money, and she supported a group that favored bail. Bad idea? Yes. Reason not to elect her? No.
I fully support the Jan. 6 protestors. There was no attack. There was no insurrection. I condemn those who pretend otherwise.
Of course you do. 150 injured, 7 dead, destruction aplenty. Typical Trump fanatic.

Some of them, yes, but certainly not all of them. Are all Trump fanatics a part of the mob that invaded our Capitol on Jan 6, causing death and destruction? Naah.
The difference is we condemned their actions and they are getting what they are due. Harris raised money for bail for the rioters. Liberals still voted her in.
Trump denounced them, he didn't encourage them to do what they did. The democrat party supports the rioters. Yes Harris did help raise bail for these animals and the leaders of the cities refused help from Trump to stop the violence.View attachment 477251
Trump didn't denounce anything. He encouraged them.

I fully support the Jan. 6 protestors. There was no attack. There was no insurrection. I condemn those who pretend otherwise.
Of course you do. 150 injured, 7 dead, destruction aplenty. Typical Trump fanatic.
Trump held hundreds of events with ZERO violence ... by Conservatives and Trump supporters.... Violence only occurred when Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies and when Antifa / BLM pre-planned and instigated te 6 Jan violence....which the FBI, Capitol Police, & Pelosi knew about in advance & did nothing to stop it.

Now compare that to violent Democrat rhetoric that incited crimes and an attempted GOP politician assassination and foreign-funded Democrat-supported terrorist violence in Democrat-run communities all over the US that destroyed businesses, killed Americans, and racked up several BILLION dollars in damage.

I don't know if anyone is maneuvering this division, but wow, we're sure divided.
And America-hating, NAZI-loving Russia Limpboi brags that HE is responsible for the division, and swears it is a GOOD thing!

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

His vitriolic legacy is main stream GOP ideology now. No compromise. No loyal opposition. The Dem-Nazi are filled with Femi-Nazis and enviro-Nazis and are the enemy of everything good and wholesome in America.

It was all a racket for him to make bank..........

I'm not speaking in general terms--just pointing out the fact
that this whole article is based on what one young lady said. If I said it, the FBI would be at my door charging me with conspiracy to commit arson.
No it is based on what lying NAZI scum says she said. If you notice they never post her actual video!!!!!

Facts like "BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it." have no shaking power because they are lies that go beyond reason.

#stopthesqueal#

Go ahead and attack the source. I know it's the only rat hole you can hide in.
#stopyourlamebullshit#

Forum List

Back