BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

I suspect any cities they try and burn will be the defund the police ones where they don’t get any pushback and not those where police are allowed to lower the boom on rioters and anarchist.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
BLM has already caused billions in damage and ruined people's businesses. Why would you support that shit?

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

If they want to burn down shitholes, don't stop them.

Is there a site i can visit that tells where these KKK terrorists will show up? If you shoot the hand that holds the molotov cocktail, then you can get the funny dance.

Minneapolis was a great city, I grew up there. After 50 years of total Democrat control it's now a third world shithole.

Minneapolis was a great city, I grew up there. After 50 years of total Democrat control it's now a third world shithole.
The good news is there's also Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis etc. they'll burn down.

Is there a site i can visit that tells where these KKK terrorists will show up?

Since the Democrat party founded the KKK, you should probably start here:

0DD188B2-84E8-466B-9CBA-C87375AEC436.jpeg

From BLM:
u6PRgxDp.jpeg

Nyggaz are the only people who destroy their own neighborhoods.
In cities like Ferguson, if you remember, the people destroying the local neighborhoods were BUSED IN - they weren't locals.

They should not be arresting people for laws that are not legal, like the War on Drugs, and should not be doing things like asset forfeiture, no-knock warrants, etc.

Exactly what law the police were enforcing was / is illegal and illegal according to WHOM?

Easy to explain.
In a democratic republic, like the US is supposed to be, then no laws can be arbitrary.
Instead they have to be necessary in order to defend the rights of others, from someone abusing them.
That makes all drug laws, no-knock warrants, etc., totally illegal, because they are not defending the rights of anyone.
They are inherently an abuse of power, and if police were not corrupt, they would be the first to complain.
That they do not, proves they are deliberately committing these offenses.
Same with prohibition, federal gun control, 3 strikes laws, etc.
They can never be legal and it should be obvious to anyone, in a democratic republic.
They violate the basic premise, which is that the only source of legal authority comes from defense of inherent individual rights.

Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

From BLM:
BLM is willing to start a race war, which they cannot win, over this human piece of trash, George Floyd?

Its not a race war because no white person who believes in a democratic republic will take the side of the murdering police either.

One does not have to look like Floyd or even like him, to realize he was murdered and that can't be allowed.

Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

That is silly.
Violence is usually right, such as the American Revolution, defeating Hitler, etc.
And it would not matter if Floyd were a thug or not, his murder still can't be allowed.

Forum List

Back