blm wants a LA chief fired

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what needs to stop is the crime blacks do and there refusal to comply with them. what a bunch of racist they just want him gone because he white.

Why does anyone pay attention to the racist, conniving, lowlife robber barons of blm? The leadership conned their way to riches but nothing good ever came out of that organization.

Actually, the chief's ancestry is Basque (Spain),

He has promised to step down before the 2028 Olympics so that a new chief will have time to get used to the office.

Then Mayor Bass will be able to appoint a new chief.

Chances are she will appoint someone of her ethnicity. If not, then a Hispanic.

How sad that African American activists spend their time criticizing the cops instead of getting their young (and not-so-young) people to start acting better.

Why does anyone pay attention to the racist, conniving, lowlife robber barons of blm? The leadership conned their way to riches but nothing good ever came out of that organization.
i domt know anyone that doeis is an idiot

what needs to stop is the crime blacks do and there refusal to comply with them. what a bunch of racist they just want him gone because he white.
I live in a city where the likes of Al Sharpton and other activists would make appearances every single time a white cop shot a black person, whether it was justified or not. I'm actually in favor of having a black lead the police department because then this shit stops, as happened in my city. I do feel sorry though for the black who takes the heat every time a black thug is killed by a cop. It's not really fair to them to be shit on in order to keep the peace and stop these stupid activists from stirring up trouble but it's a lot harder to call the police department racists when they are led by a black person.

What's the record for the most USMBcon race-baiting threads in one day?

I live in a city where the likes of Al Sharpton and other activists would make appearances every single time a white cop shot a black person, whether it was justified or not. I'm actually in favor of having a black lead the police department because then this shit stops, as happened in my city. I do feel sorry though for the black who takes the heat every time a black thug is killed by a cop. It's not really fair to them to be shit on in order to keep the peace and stop these stupid activists from stirring up trouble but it's a lot harder to call the police department racists when they are led by a black person.
not really blacks keep letting blm happen. they will give free pass to them to do it.

Forum List

Back