BLM wants police to stop responding to minor traffic violations

Pretty much every nigga has weed handgun Hennessy and air freshener in their car. They need a good dose of white supremacy. We try to civilize em.
Well the next nigga you roll up on AFart, go and snatch him out his car and civilize him.

2022----331 cops shot and 62 dead. Tell those dead officers families that their deaths were a disapportionate minor occurrence.
You misunderstand me, sir.

The risk of more officers being shot is disproportionate to the benefit of traffic stops in that the risks far outweight the benefits.

The risk of more officers being shot is disproportionate to the benefit of traffic stops in that the risks far outweight the benefits.
So if a Truck has 6 Armed Militiamen all rigged up with level 4 Body Armor Rigs and EBRs in the bed of said truck and the truck runs a stop sign the LEOs should not pull it over ?

So if a Truck has 6 Armed Militiamen all rigged up with level 4 Body Armor Rigs and EBRs in the bed of said truck and the truck runs a stop sign the LEOs should not pull it over ?
LoL!

I wouldn't.

My son actually is a cop, and I sure wouldnt' want him to pull them over.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, since I don't know your posting history. Nothing in your scenario is illegal AFAIK except running the stop sign. It's not worth risking a confrontation with such heavily armed citizens for a California stop.

BLM has already been successful in getting law enforcement to back off petty crimes committed by Blacks (eg theft from retail stores). Now they’ve moved onto traffic violation exemptions for Blacks. Add these to the risks of civil unrest such as riots and “the knockout game”, it is laughable when Blacks call out whites and non-Blacks for staying out of urban areas; going so far as to call them “racist”.

You racist hag, do you know how many innocent black folks have been murdered by the police that weren't committing any crime.
Not enough ? I am sure we can help if you insist .

I have had it Fact Checked , the answer to your question is 1.5

What an angry little Chap you are .

Get your woke head on straight. Cops would not be killed during legal traffic stops if the offender did not unjustifiably murder them. The killer is at fault, not the cop.

You racist hag, do you know how many innocent black folks have been murdered by the police that weren't committing any crime.
About .001%? So, you want to let every black drive around with no registration, no plates, no insurance, and speed, run red lights and stop signs, and many other unsafe driving acts? And close to 100% of those "murdered" were giving the police shit, running away, assaulting the police, etc. Did it every occur to you peabrains that they shouldn't do that?

About .001%? So, you want to let every black drive around with no registration, no plates, no insurance, and speed, run red lights and stop signs, and many other unsafe driving acts? And close to 100% of those "murdered" were giving the police shit, running away, assaulting the police, etc. Did it every occur to you peabrains that they shouldn't do that?

Hmm, where did I state that black folks should get away with committing crime? Please post that.

Forum List

Back