BLM wants police to stop responding to minor traffic violations

This will never happened. blm think they can tell police how to do their job. You do not want to get stop then dont commit the offence.
Generally speaking around the world, people have a problem with police killing citizens...

Killing citizens of the country is considered a massive problem... You can use examples of Russia, China and North Korea off examples of me being wrong...

The US kill there citizens 99 times more than the UK (70 times if white and 240 times if black)... Think about that, the land of the free kills their citizens 99 times more than the country they broke away from...

Generally speaking around the world, people have a problem with police killing citizens...

Killing citizens of the country is considered a massive problem... You can use examples of Russia, China and North Korea off examples of me being wrong...

The US kill there citizens 99 times more than the UK (70 times if white and 240 times if black)... Think about that, the land of the free kills their citizens 99 times more than the country they broke away from...
Well, I guess there should be no law, or enforcement then….right?

Yea kind of like slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination have never existed either. Smfh.
Thank God for the Republican party or those things would have lasted much longer. You should get on your knees every day and thank God for the Whites and the Republican party who fought and died to give you freedom. Do you whine when you have to pick the cotton ball out of a bottle of aspirin?

Yes .. yes .. because there was no racial profiling, as the article stated ... those poor girls who were "incensed.." oh the horror.

Whether there was or not my reply was concerning why in many places the police are no longer permitted to stop someone for minor violations. They can't be trusted to not violate other rights when they do this.

You would get tired of reading their names.

Can you tell me why we never see black police officers killing unarmed white folks.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that white folks do not abuse police authority at the same rate as blacks. When you're stopped by a cop, for whatever reason. keep your mouth shut and comply with their lawful directions and then you can go home in one piece.

Yea kind of like slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination have never existed either. Smfh.
Quit living in the past, you just love playing victim so you can blame whitey for everything wrong in your life. Tell your young black fathers to stick around and parent if you want a change

You shouldn't be able to search a bus on the flimsy excuse they were in the left lane.
I believe they were in left lane moving under speed limit and police flashed head lights as the ordinary signal to move over but grunt driving would not move over so got pulled over!
Oh the humanity Pearl clutch with bus occupants being forever traumatized.

I believe they were in left lane moving under speed limit and police flashed head lights as the ordinary signal to move over but grunt driving would not move over so got pulled over!
Oh the humanity Pearl clutch with bus occupants being forever traumatized.

Even if true, which we will not actually take seriously, even if true that does not give the cops the right to search the bus.

You warn the driver or give him a ticket and send him on his way.

Even if true, which we will not actually take seriously, even if true that does not give the cops the right to search the bus.

You warn the driver or give him a ticket and send him on his way.
The “rights” of the traffic violators do not exceed the rights of the police and further probing is EXACTLY what lawbreaker loving lib loons want to end.

Forum List

Back