BLM wants police to stop responding to minor traffic violations

By a factor of 45X but that’s fact math and stat thus disregarded
Jeez it’s even way higher than that
Annual average of 10,000 blacks killing blacks as an offensive muder (not defending onesel) and 175 fatalities from police encounters.
Lib loons should cease their feelings fantasy; a black meeting a black will much much much much much more likely die then when meeting a cop.

So how many “innocent” blacks were killed by cops? Give us some statistics.

Make sure the blacks killed were actually innocent. Don’t include blacks that pointed a firearm at a cop or rushed him with a knife.

Notice that whites get killed by cops too.

Number of people killed by police by ethnicity U.S. 2013-2021

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 10, 2021
As of March 2021, 165 Black people were killed by the police in the United States only in that year. This compares to 124 Hispanics, 11 Native Americans, and 314 White people. The rate of police shootings of Black Americans is much higher than any other ethnicity, at 37 per million people. This rate stands at 28 per million for Hispanics and 15 per million for Whites.
one or two. 90 percent of blacks die from from their own kind. 4 and half percent from whites. like 2 percent from cops. 4 percent from mexican or asians. black biggest proble in themselves.

Surprise!

"A preliminary toxicology-blood screen of Anderson’s blood samples tested positive for cocaine and marijuana"

one or two. 90 percent of blacks die from from their own kind. 4 and half percent from whites. like 2 percent from cops. 4 percent from mexican or asians. black biggest proble in themselves.
Plus many of the blacks that are killed by cops have attacked a cop with a knife or a firearm. Also there is a tendency to cop an attitude with the officer and give him a hard time. Bad plan. You should always act like you respect the officer even if you don’t.

White kids usually learn from their parents to just go along with whatever the cop wants and follow his orders. Don’t make any sudden moves. You can always file a complaint later with his superiors if he mistreated you in any manner. I remember my father giving me that lesson and I listened.

Plus many of the blacks that are killed by cops have attacked a cop with a knife or a firearm. Also there is a tendency to cop an attitude with the officer and give him a hard time. Bad plan. You should always act like you respect the officer even if you don’t.

White kids usually learn from their parents to just go along with whatever the cop wants and follow his orders. Don’t make any sudden moves. You can always file a complaint later with his superiors if he mistreated you in any manner. I remember my father giving me that lesson and I listened.
wrong only a few/ 90 percent of blacks are killed by blacks / only a few die by cops and most are there own falts. way more whites are killed by cops then any other race.

The Black communities biggest problem is Liberal loons.
Blacks who enjoy playing the victim game will decide that cops are the real problem and should never arrest a black for some minor misdemeanor. Liberal Democrats will pass laws or nominate prosecutors who will not prosecute, Minor crime will not matter anymore so it will skyrocket out of control followed by a significant increase in major crime.

Of course the black communities will suffer the most. I feel sorry for the good black people.

Blacks who enjoy playing the victim game will decide that cops are the real problem and should never arrest a black for some minor misdemeanor. Liberal Democrats will pass laws or nominate prosecutors who will not prosecute, Minor crime will not matter anymore so it will skyrocket out of control followed by a significant increase in major crime.

Of course the black communities will suffer the most. I feel sorry for the good black people.
to man y play the victim

to man y play the victim
Playing the victim game gives you an excuse for failure.

Unfortunately it also limits you in ways that make it more likely that you will fail.

But “people of color” can always blame “the white man” for all their problems. In many cases they are right as the “white man” is the Democratic Party and the blacks are stuck living on the Democratic Plantation. Today the blacks are holding their hands out for millions in reparations the Democrats have promised them (which they will never get). Of course the Democrats will blame their failure to deliver on the Republicans and the blacks will believe them as usual.

Forum List

Back