Blood and Gold (German Jack Reacher)

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
If you're a Jack Reacher fan just think of this one as where it all started, with his great grandfather in the Sping of 1945, Han Reacher is fleeing an SS unit that of course wants to kill him, but they are also on the search for hidden gold, and Hans Reacher (his "name" for this review) wants revenge.

Being a German production, they get the weapons, uniforms and vehicles right (Hollywood would screw it up) the unrealistic action scenes of this movie are sometines balanced by believable scenes, which I'm guessing is the same with Jack Reacher (only saw one episode).

Here is a preview, it is good, bloody entertainment, and deliberately over the top.

Last edited:
The name "Reacher" seems to be the only connection to the Child novels. The Tom Cruse "Reacher" movies are mildly entertaining but Cruse is about 5-8 and the Reacher character is like 6-6.

If you're a Jack Reacher fan just think of this one as where it all started, with his great grandfather in the Sping of 1945, Han Reacher is fleeing an SS unit that of course wants to kill him, but they are also on the search for hidden gold, and Hans Reacher (his "name" for this review) wants revenge.

Being a German production, they get the weapons, uniforms and vehicles right (Hollywood would screw it up) the unrealistic action scenes of this movie are sometines balanced by believable scenes, which I'm guessing is the same with Jack Reacher (only saw one episode).

Here is a preview, it is good, bloody entertainment, and deliberately over the top.

its going to take a lot to beat the new jack reacher,,

will check this out tonight and see if it can keep up

where you got jack reacher out of that I have no idea,,

it was a decent movie, but had nothing in common with reacher,,

Forum List

Back