Bloomberg bitch-slaps trump

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
Great stuff. You just know this is driving the orange idiot even more batshit crazier than he already is, LOL.

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump
- we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
And behind Bloomberg's back he is called Napoléon Bonaparte for his small size and big tyrannical style of governing...if he wins say goodbye to legal marijuana and booze and french fries and soft drinks and anything with sugar or tobacco in it.....in other words lose your freedoms.....

Why would anyone want ANYONE to buy an election? Is there any doubt that this is at least partially Mike B's objective? Has he even taken a debate stage?

If Bloomberg doesn't win in NC his campaign will essentially be over....

Damn, and this guy made 10 times the amount of money Trumpybear made. How much did Mike's Dad give him to start with and how much did Mike's Dad have to spend to prop up his failures? Did he ever use bankruptcy to his advantage?

Damn those Big Gulp laws.....

Great stuff. You just know this is driving the orange idiot even more batshit crazier than he already is, LOL.

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump
- we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.

Trump insulted Bloomberg's height and Bloomberg insulted him back. All that we are reading here is that you detest Trump, therefore, you dismiss what he said and consider Bloomberg's retort a "bitch slap." In other words, what you have really told us all is you're a grown child.

Why would anyone want ANYONE to buy an election? Is there any doubt that this is at least partially Mike B's objective? Has he even taken a debate stage?

He sees an easy in. Biden is stumbling out the door, and the Party wants a moderate. He can buy his way to the nomination.

Of course, "Bernie or Bust" will settle the election early, even without Trump kicking Bloomberg-on-a-box around in a fall debate.

Our elected officials are behaving like toddlers and yet folks cheer when it’s their guy instead of being disgusted. One doesn’t have to wonder why more and more Americans are washing their hands entirely of politics.

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump

Bullshit! Even if he can buy the nomination, Trump will stomp his dumb ass into a puddle then walk it dry.

Our elected officials are behaving like toddlers and yet folks cheer when it’s their guy instead of being disgusted. One doesn’t have to wonder why more and more Americans are washing their hands entirely of politics.

One sucker punch can start a bar brawl.

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump
Mini Mike gonna buy the democrat nomination.

Lol

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump

For Christ sake, don't you have some minority kids to throw against the wall?

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump
Mini Mike gonna buy the democrat nomination.

Lol

After all the Dem foaming at the mouth about billionaires, they try to nominate one of the richest billionaires in the US. :21:

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg

@realDonaldTrump

The bitch ain't shit!

Forum List

Back