BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Na, this is great entertainment during the work day.

Like today for instance, the International Conference on Agricultural Statistics, and Young Statisticians Seminar gets a bit dry sometimes!

But luckily for me I have the Olympics of conclusion jumping going on right before my very eyes.

This is so bad the DOJ and the FBI are now stabbing each other in the back.

Well done court eunuch. Well done.

This is a lot of new information but I think the big take-aways are that this had nothing to do with Jan. 6 and that these DOJ sources are now feeling a lot of pressure, enough that they are a) trying to explain themselves and b) blaming the “spectacular backfire” on the FBI and the US Attorney while trying to insulate AG Garland from the blowback.

Normal Americans know a fishing expedition when they see one.
Normal Americans aren’t delusional Trump worshipers.

It’s necessary to remind Trump supporters that they’re the weird ones. They think they’re a majority which is why they still believe Trump won the election.

Are you saying those conspiracies didn't exist at one time? Because we can prove they did.
I know the progs believe it, but the claims never happened in reality. Most of what they believe has never happened. Take the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" That was all one huge contrived fantasy, and you all swore for 3 years that it was the God's honest truth. Now you all walk around thumping your chest like you're the model of sober skepticism.

Progs are such a hoot!

It’s necessary to remind Trump supporters that they’re the weird ones. They think they’re a majority which is why they still believe Trump won the election.
No one worships Trump, retard. However, there are plenty that have a deranged hatred for him.

Stay on that sinking ship you're on, stud. This isn't going well for your team, and a lot of non Trump worshippers
are not happy with what went down. Any other administration there would be heads that would roll, but I doubt
Brandon has the stones to do what's right.

Stay on that sinking ship you're on, stud. This isn't going well for your team, and a lot of non Trump worshippers
are not happy with what went down. Any other administration there would be heads that would roll, but I doubt
Biden is doing what is right. He’s staying out of it.

I don’t see why anyone should care that the DoJ searched Trump’s basement to take classified information back, but if you say that makes people mad, then I guess that must be true.

Brandon isn’t running the show.

Biden is doing what is right. He’s staying out of it.

I don’t see why anyone should care that the DoJ searched Trump’s basement to take classified information back, but if you say that makes people mad, then I guess that must be true.
Just stay on that sinking ship, especially as the DOJ is throwing the FBI under the bus. They might know something
you don't, but I doubt that, you seem to know a lot.....right?

Forum List

Back