BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Tough shit. You take something that isn't yours, expect at some point, they'll want it back.
All you have are conspiracy theories. That..and support of a grifting fraud over your country.
Terrible what the right wing in this country has become.
Except we know that that isnt true. Democrats can steal shit in their socks with impunity... How come?

what we do know is it included letters to obama and kim whatshisnorthkoreanface.

and that these were all reviewed AND LEFT THERE WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE IT MORE SECURE, which he did.

and then the raid.

i can't fathom what can be doled out to justify this.

It does not matter what some of them were, it matters if any of them were of true national security concerns.

We ARE at the fork in the road, GG. Do we let our Constitution go
and begin a new government (China/Russia style)? Because that is the direction
we are being pushed.

I suspect we are well past the fork.

Lets face it, if it came out tomorrow that Trump had documents that held true national security concerns in his house, 99% of the Trumpers would not care. You all would say he had the right to have them there or they were planted by the FBI.

On the same note, if this were over nothing but generic documents some of which were classified the Dems will still say it was a valid thing to do.

All that is left is to prepare you and yours the best you can for whatever comes next. We are too divided as a nation to ever be repaired in my opinion. This is what the duopoly has been working for since the early 90s. They want division, they want the two sides fighting each other and then they have unlimited power

Trump and his lawyers have a copy. If the warrant was BS they are free to publish it and prove it to everyone.

Not necessarily, and the "probable cause" is sealed.

This looks bad for your side.

Watters asked about the warrant, and Habba said the attorneys on the ground weren’t given the warrant during the raid — they were only allowed to look at it.

Now, here’s Trump attorney Christina Bobb on Real America’s Voice. She was the attorney who was on site. She explains that they initially wouldn’t even let her see the warrant, but then did; they were reluctant to let them have it. It’s not clear from what she says if they ultimately were able to obtain it at some point. She also explained that the probable cause for the warrant was sealed, so that they can’t even know what it was unless they go to court to find out.

It does not matter what some of them were, it matters if any of them were of true national security concerns.
if a security concern, they should have simply been removed June 8th when they were there? why were they not? he was told to simply secure them better.

can't be all that national security, can it?

I suspect we are well past the fork.

Lets face it, if it came out tomorrow that Trump had documents that held true national security concerns in his house, 99% of the Trumpers would not care. You all would say he had the right to have them there or they were planted by the FBI.

On the same note, if this were over nothing but generic documents some of which were classified the Dems will still say it was a valid thing to do.

All that is left is to prepare you and yours the best you can for whatever comes next. We are too divided as a nation to ever be repaired in my opinion. This is what the duopoly has been working for since the early 90s. They want division, they want the two sides fighting each other and then they have unlimited power
as unfortunate as it is, i would agree. if trump *is* guilty, he needs to be held accountable for it.

but that goes for all. you can't attack only one side while your own side is visibly doing far worse. it gets us to this fork we are far past.

Do Republicans really believe that normal Americans are upset that Mara Lago was raided?
Not everyone surrounds themselves with idiot libtards that parrot MSM taking points to each other. Most people see what is going on in this country.

Where was that raid on the Clintons?
Republicans accused them of murder, stealing, rape, financial crimes……Yet , when they controlled the Justice Department they came up empty

What happened with Lock up Hillary?
You obviously are showing your complete lack of a brain. Too many drugs? That is exactly what I was asking she and her husband took things out of the White House that did not belong to them yet no raid. She had a private email server but no raid . She bleach bitted emails that she was told to produce that she claimed were private but were shown to have some classified material. Yet somehow no raid.
Maybe learn to read? You may be able to actually reply to what was written.
When has the Republican Party had control over any of our government agencies? Considering that most are democrat or democrat supporters.

Forum List

Back