BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

If they had, there is no doubt that something would have leaked like the dinner menu.
Instead there is complete silence from the DOJ and the FBI when questions were asked.

You say this, yet it really makes no sense.

No news of the raid leaked at all, no news that it was even being planned leaked.

The FBI was in the house for a couple of hours before them being there even leaked.

Why would something leak now?

Instead there is complete silence from the DOJ and the FBI when questions were asked.
Is Trump willing to waive any confidentiality protections ?

I would like to see the details of the warrant application. Wouldn’t you?

No they weren't. They saw it for what it was

This is a sad commentary on our country.

We are now down to "real Americans" only being people that belong to the same political party as you.

This is not going to end well.

You say this, yet it really makes no sense.

No news of the raid leaked at all, no news that it was even being planned leaked.

The FBI was in the house for a couple of hours before them being there even leaked.

Why would something leak now?

On Monday night, CNN reported that on June 8, investigators met with Trump’s attorneys at Mar-a-Lago to pore over the records.

According to the network, Trump was not questioned; instead, he visited and wished the investigators and his two attorneys well.

The detectives were then led by the two attorneys to a basement room where they were shown where the documents were kept.

A letter urging Trump’s attorneys to strengthen the security of the store room was delivered five days later, and the door was subsequently secured with a padlock.
-0-0-0-0-

so they reviewed the documents in june, said lock 'em up better, then conduct a raid.

i can think of no logic that would connect those two dots together.

And the CNN guy is right IF that is all it was about.

But nobody knows that, you all are just guessing instead of waiting for actual information
what we do know is it included letters to obama and kim whatshisnorthkoreanface.

and that these were all reviewed AND LEFT THERE WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE IT MORE SECURE, which he did.

and then the raid.

i can't fathom what can be doled out to justify this.

This is a sad commentary on our country.

We are now down to "real Americans" only being people that belong to the same political party as you.

This is not going to end well.
We ARE at the fork in the road, GG. Do we let our Constitution go
and begin a new government (China/Russia style)? Because that is the direction
we are being pushed.

We ARE at the fork in the road, GG. Do we let our Constitution go
and begin a new government (China/Russia style)? Because that is the direction
we are being pushed.
yep. we find any reason to divide. that mentality has to end but its unfortunately the mentality what won't end well.

The only time I respected your views was in the music forum.
Having said that. Few watched your clown show on television.
Are you that blind, RW?

Spoken like a true Trumpian

Everything comes down to ratings

The only time I respected your views was in the music forum.
Having said that. Few watched your clown show on television.
Are you that blind, RW?
i need to hang in the music forum more often.

but i still don't wanna see his punk snark ass.

democrat protocol, GG. Remember Comey and the dossier and those leaks?

and now things are not being done that way or there would have been leaks already.

Perhaps Garland runs a tighter ship

Forum List

Back