Blue Star Mom Responds To Muslim Father's Attacks On Trump, And It's Absolutely BRUTAL

Hey thats their favorite plans...the ones that dont exist :badgrin:

No Trump has a plan....create safe zones in Syria with a coalition of Muslim nations
What's hilarys?

His plan is always to put the plan onto someone else. Thats not a plan thats a wish.

My plan is to take a roadtrip right after I ask my friend for his car

I guess if they nuke detroit...it could clean it up abit....always the optimist

I have a hard time with this. Detroit was really really cool in the 80's. First time I heard AC/DC. It was a cool town.They were trying to pull off the Renaissance. Best blues bars too.

What gets me is they are using their dead son against Trump. When Trump was against the Iraq war, and they were campaigning for Hillary. The one that voted for the war that killed their son. Liberals are insane.

Last edited:
I don't care if they have been there for a century. I see no reason to bring these people to the United States at taxpayer expense. The U.S. isn't a welfare program for every sad sack on the entire planet. We should only allow immigrants if they are going to benefit us in some way.

How should they be a benefit to us? Maybe they can do a little work...for free.
If they have special skills or have money to invest. Otherwise. let them stay in their own countries and make them better. We don't need a bunch of rats fleeing a sinking ship.

So the people with the most money will be allowed passage? Sex Workers? Big Strong Bucks?

Are you douche bags always whining about Americans who take their money overseas?

I don't care if they have been there for a century. I see no reason to bring these people to the United States at taxpayer expense. The U.S. isn't a welfare program for every sad sack on the entire planet. We should only allow immigrants if they are going to benefit us in some way.

If they have special skills or have money to invest. Otherwise. let them stay in their own countries and make them better. We don't need a bunch of rats fleeing a sinking ship.

So the people with the most money will be allowed passage? Sex Workers? Big Strong Bucks?

Are you douche bags always whining about Americans who take their money overseas?

Deflection

What else could they provide you? A good singing voice? A nice ass?

No Trump has a plan....create safe zones in Syria with a coalition of Muslim nations
What's hilarys?

His plan is always to put the plan onto someone else. Thats not a plan thats a wish.

I'd take it from this one.

FUCKING LEAVE ASSAD ALONE AND WHY DID YOU GIVE THE WORLD ISIS.

All caps because I am really pissed.

Obama leave Syria fucking alone. Stop. You ain't getting the Muslim Brotherhood in there.

LEAVE SYRIA OBAMA.

What's hilarys?

What's hilarys plan?

To use the vetting process to vet them goof ball

It's working so well....I guess we could let em blow up Washington Detroit, oakland, san fancisco......I guess it will actually improve those palces....so maybe her gambling with the lives in our cities is a good idea.

What's hilarys?

What's hilarys plan?

To use the vetting process to vet them goof ball

It's working so well....I guess we could let em blow up Washington Detroit, oaklanx.san fancisco......I guess it will actually improve those palces....so maybe her gambling with the lives in our cities is a good idea.

Is it not working? how?

Deflection

Quit trying to prove you're a douche bag. We're already convinced.

What gets .e is they are using their dead son against Trump. When Trump was against the Iraq war, and they were campaigning for Hillary. The one that voted for the war that killed their son. Liberals are insane.

Bingo! It's the only way you can take it.

When you have Khan screaming at a man that had nothing to do with a war and the most bizarre HAVE YOU READ THIS bullshit its beyond strange here.

Deflection

It's not deflection. Your questions are deflection and insulting. That's what makes you a douche bag.

She is a parent and a mother.....Kahn? Not so much
And she's not a muslim whom Trump would ban from entry to the country

which is the point, btw

Both mothers' sacrifice is equal, and Trump pales in comparison, yet Trump would only ban one from entry.

Stop the lie bendog. STOP. To properly vet immigrants from jihadists lands is not a BAN you fucking asshole. You can buy a Syrian passport for 2000 bucks.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, heres the trick. They say only allow the ones in that can be vetted. Then they tell you there is no way to really vet them.

The result of that slight of hand is an all out ban based on feelings. They feel the vetting process isnt enough.

Yea.....a "temporary" ban until they get a hold of the situation

Like that will ever happen

If they never get hold of the situation, why would you want to import potential mass killers into the country? Your priority is obviously to import the muzzie savages first, and then worry about the safety of Americans last. And you and your ilk think your qualified to run this country.

Thank you for proving Mr Khans point

Forum List

Back