Blue States, Cities Loosen COVID Restrictions Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration

Blue States, Cities Loosen COVID Restrictions Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration

Blue States, Cities Loosen COVID Restrictions Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration - The Political Insider
25 Jan 2021 ~~ By Rusty Weiss

A surprising number of mostly blue states and cities have announced a return to indoor dining and loosened other COVID restrictions less than one week after President Biden’s inauguration.
“Millions of jobs have been lost,” Biden lamented during his inaugural speech. “Hundreds of thousands of businesses closed.”
Some of the hardest-hit have been restaurants and bars, with restrictions or flat-out lockdowns being imposed.
Many have been put out of business, never to return.
Blue States And Cities Suddenly Happy To Open Restaurants
Many businesses were the victims of draconian measures put in place by Democrat (and some Republican) politicians who justified their decisions by citing science and expert advice. But now, some of those same politicians are suddenly experiencing a change of heart.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo got the ball rolling just before Biden’s entrance to the White House.
Cuomo, who had micromanaged the pandemic response to extreme degrees – implementing curfews and even dictating what kinds of food were acceptable to eat when out at a bar – suddenly had an epiphany.
“We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass,” Cuomo announced.
Other blue state politicians dutifully agree now.
Relaxing Restrictions
A slew of Democrat politicians have announced relaxing restrictions on restaurants and bars in the week since President Biden was inaugurated.
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom surprised his state’s residents with an announcement just hours ago “allowing the reopening of outdoor dining, indoor salons.”
  • Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s virus mitigation plan allowed indoor dining to resume over the weekend at limited capacity in Chicago and its Cook County suburbs.
  • Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, who told residents to stay home during the holidays, also cheered the return of “limited indoor dining and more.”
  • Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser lifted a ban on indoor dining on Friday, and is going as far as having a “Restaurant Week” promotion.
  • Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that Michigan is reopening indoor dining on the first of February.
  • Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott announced that eateries would reopen for indoor and outdoor dining at a limited capacity last week.
Has the ‘science’ suddenly changed? Is this simply a response to the vaccine created under the guidance of the Trump administration being distributed?
For Whitmer, she credited her shutdown as having worked: “The pause has worked. The efforts we have made together to protect our families, frontline workers and hospitals have dramatically reduced cases and we have saved lives.”
~Snip~
And while cases are on the decline of late, the New York Times reports that new strains of the coronavirus “could erase progress.”
California in particular has seen the emergence of a “home grown mutation” of COVID.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer the economy be opened back up to full capacity, but it was some Democrats and the media who insisted under President Trump that any suggestion of opening up businesses meant you wanted to kill seniors and children.

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists by hook and crook got what they wanted on January 20th. Now, they think they can ease their state economies back into high gear without any pushback. Poor idiots cannot fathom how two-faced they really do appear to be. Wait till they come to the full realization of how many businesses will not be reopening and listen for them to begin blaming all the shut-down on Trump.
Amid the second surge of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus in the states (Blue) heaviest hit, governors (Democrats all) have made the decision to begin to lift restrictions on the residents dwelling within.
That's because cases there have plateaued and are finally coming down. I looked up California, it's the same in my state, and obviously in Michigan, according to Governor Whitmer's remarks. The regular flu tends to do the same thing, with cases beginning to tail off in Feb. Don't know why, but we'll take it!

~~~~~~
Come On Man!! don't go pissing down my leg and tell me it's raining... Last week Fauci, Cuomo, Newsom and Whitmer including China Joey Xi were claiming that the Wuhan Virus was getting worse and forecasting a gloomy picture for the future.

Did you put up the wrong link? It says this garbage is lies. Should I assume the rest are lies as well? Since I don't live in any of those states I don't follow their pressers on the Covid situation. The last I heard Fauci say a couple days ago was that the cases seem to have plateaued nationwide and seem to be going down. That would be the reason things are beginning to open back up in places. To think Covid restrictions were designed to damage Trump is supremely self centered and not true. If things are getting better, we should all be relieved, don't you think? Falling for this kind of conspiratorial nonsense is not sensible.
Suggesting Wuhan lockdowns were stretched out to hurt trump is obvious. Duh.
As obvious as election fraud? Who but a narcissist would see emergency measures to save lives during a pandemic as something designed to hurt HIM? This all comes from Trump's self centered brain. It's not real.
I was speaking for Americans, not trump. This was about removing Trump in the name of inserting demmunists.
Obvious election fraud in the name of demmunism.
The election theft is obvious to honest people.

Blue States, Cities Loosen COVID Restrictions Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration - The Political Insider

A surprising number of mostly blue states and cities have announced a return to indoor dining and loosened other COVID restrictions less than one week after President Biden’s inauguration.
“Millions of jobs have been lost,” Biden lamented during his inaugural speech. “Hundreds of thousands of businesses closed.”
Some of the hardest-hit have been restaurants and bars, with restrictions or flat-out lockdowns being imposed.
Many businesses were the victims of draconian measures put in place by Democrat (and some Republican) politicians who justified their decisions by citing science and expert advice. But now, some of those same politicians are suddenly experiencing a change of heart.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo got the ball rolling just before Biden’s entrance to the White House.
Cuomo, who had micromanaged the pandemic response to extreme degrees – implementing curfews and even dictating what kinds of food were acceptable to eat when out at a bar – suddenly had an epiphany.
“We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass,” Cuomo announced.
Relaxing Restrictions
A slew of Democrat politicians have announced relaxing restrictions on restaurants and bars in the week since President Biden was inaugurated.
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom surprised his state’s residents with an announcement just hours ago “allowing the reopening of outdoor dining, indoor salons.”
  • Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s virus mitigation plan allowed indoor dining to resume over the weekend at limited capacity in Chicago and its Cook County suburbs.
  • Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, who told residents to stay home during the holidays, also cheered the return of “limited indoor dining and more.”
  • Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser lifted a ban on indoor dining on Friday, and is going as far as having a “Restaurant Week” promotion.
  • Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced that Michigan is reopening indoor dining on the first of February.
  • Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott announced that eateries would reopen for indoor and outdoor dining at a limited capacity last week.
Has the ‘science’ suddenly changed? Is this simply a response to the vaccine created under the guidance of the Trump administration being distributed?
For Whitmer, she credited her shutdown as having worked: “The pause has worked. The efforts we have made together to protect our families, frontline workers and hospitals have dramatically reduced cases and we have saved lives.”
~Snip~
And while cases are on the decline of late, the New York Times reports that new strains of the coronavirus “could erase progress.”
California in particular has seen the emergence of a “home grown mutation” of COVID.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d prefer the economy be opened back up to full capacity, but it was some Democrats and the media who insisted under President Trump that any suggestion of opening up businesses meant you wanted to kill seniors and children.

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists by hook and crook got what they wanted on January 20th. Now, they think they can ease their state economies back into high gear without any pushback. Poor idiots cannot fathom how two-faced they really do appear to be. Wait till they come to the full realization of how many businesses will not be reopening and listen for them to begin blaming all the shut-down on Trump.
Amid the second surge of the Wuhan Covid-19 virus in the states (Blue) heaviest hit, governors (Democrats all) have made the decision to begin to lift restrictions on the residents dwelling within.
That's because cases there have plateaued and are finally coming down. I looked up California, it's the same in my state, and obviously in Michigan, according to Governor Whitmer's remarks. The regular flu tends to do the same thing, with cases beginning to tail off in Feb. Don't know why, but we'll take it!
I keep telling you. The Prog Party is a secular god. Part of gaia. The party is forever. The individuals involved are expendable except for the heiriechy.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~
Come On Man!! don't go pissing down my leg and tell me it's raining... Last week Fauci, Cuomo, Newsom and Whitmer including China Joey Xi were claiming that the Wuhan Virus was getting worse and forecasting a gloomy picture for the future.

Did you put up the wrong link? It says this garbage is lies. Should I assume the rest are lies as well? Since I don't live in any of those states I don't follow their pressers on the Covid situation. The last I heard Fauci say a couple days ago was that the cases seem to have plateaued nationwide and seem to be going down. That would be the reason things are beginning to open back up in places. To think Covid restrictions were designed to damage Trump is supremely self centered and not true. If things are getting better, we should all be relieved, don't you think? Falling for this kind of conspiratorial nonsense is not sensible.
As obvious as election fraud? Who but a narcissist would see emergency measures to save lives during a pandemic as something designed to hurt HIM? This all comes from Trump's self centered brain. It's not real.
I was speaking for Americans, not trump. This was about removing Trump in the name of inserting demmunists.

Dumbass, you know what California and other solid blue states had to do for Trump to lose there? NOTHING.

Do you also know who re-opens? THE ONES THAT CLOSED, which are mostly Democrat.

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

Yeah, just by chance, huh? You can’t be this naive can you? Moderna didn’t release the vacine until the week after the election. It is sad that sheep can be so easily manipulated.

It truly takes your level of stupidity to continue to believe all these seizures and abuses of power were intended to protect our health and safety against a hyperbolized flu bug.

From the beginning, it was about enriching and empowering corrupt politicians, to the detriment of those of us whom they are supposed to serve. And whether through ignorance or malice, useful idiots such as yourself are complicit and culpable in these abuses.

Yeah, just by chance, huh? You can’t be this naive can you? Moderna didn’t release the vacine until the week after the election. It is sad that sheep can be so easily manipulated.
What is naive? Infection numbers, hospitalization numbers have fallen in many places and that means that restrictions can be eased.

Is it by chance? No. Seems like restrictions had the desired effect of lowering transmission.

It truly takes your level of stupidity to continue to believe all these seizures and abuses of power were intended to protect our health and safety against a hyperbolized flu bug.

From the beginning, it was about enriching and empowering corrupt politicians, to the detriment of those of us whom they are supposed to serve. And whether through ignorance or malice, useful idiots such as yourself are complicit and culpable in these abuses.

Heads up, you sound insane.

No one in their right mind would ON PURPOSE cripple their state.

It's not so much a desire specifically to cripple the state, as it is a depraved-heart indifference to doing so, in order to empower one's self.

Tyrants like Gavin Newsom crave power, they crave the ability to control others, and they do not care what harm they cause in pursuit of this power.

The same is true of every other piece-of-shit politi9can who has had part in crafting and exploiti9ng the #CoronaHoax2020.

It's not so much a desire specifically to cripple the state, as it is a depraved-heart indifference to doing so, in order to empower one's self.

Tyrants like Gavin Newsom crave power, they crave the ability to control others, and they do not care what harm they cause in pursuit of this power.

The same is true of every other piece-of-shit politi9can who has had part in crafting and exploiti9ng the #CoronaHoax2020.

Ridiculous. You know nothing about "their heart", you just run your jaded, ignorant mouth on the internetz about grand conspiracies.

Has it ever occured to you that Newsome MAY ACTYUALLY BELIVE that shutdowns in the middle of a deadly pandemic saves lives?

Here is Newsome talking about lifting of stay-at-home orders:

“Today, we can lay claim to starting to see some real light at the end of the tunnel as it relates to case numbers,” Newsom said at a Monday news conference. “Each region’s a little bit different, but we are in a position projecting four weeks forward with a significant decline in the case rates, positivity rates. We are anticipating...still more decline in hospitalizations and more declines in ICU, and that’s why we’re lifting that stay at home effective immediately today.

Last edited:
No doubt Covid is Real and no doubt “worst case” was forced upon us as “most likely” with An intent to harm Trump in his re-election attempt. This is proven by the dozens of failed hoaxes, conjured up as a witch hunt prior to Covid

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~

Dumbass, you know what California and other solid blue states had to do for Trump to lose there? NOTHING.

WTF are you talking about?

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~

It's already in the simplest form, wtf do you not understand?

Trump could never win in California, so saying that the state shutdown to somehow hurt his electoral chances is NUTS.

Ridiculous. You know nothing about "their heart"…

“Depraved heart” is an actual legal term. It refers to the case of not specifically intending to cause a particular harm, but taking actions that one reasonably knows are likely to cause that harm, and not caring about that harm. In some contexts, it is legally equal to specifically intending to cause that harm.

It certainly applies to Democrapic pieces of shit like Gavin Newsom, seizing and abusing power for theirown gain, not caring about the harm that they cause to us whom they are supposed to be serving.

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!
Of course you will "take it" that's what lemmings do.

Ridiculous. You know nothing about "their heart"…

“Depraved heart” is an actual legal term. It refers to the case of not specifically intending to cause a particular harm, but taking actions that one reasonably knows are likely to cause that harm, and not caring about that harm. In some contexts, it is legally equal to specifically intending to cause that harm.

It certainly applies to Democrapic pieces of shit like Gavin Newsom, seizing and abusing power for theirown gain, not caring about the harm that they cause to us whom they are supposed to be serving.

Just more braindead, hateful politico rhetoric.

Whats the gain? You tell me. What is the gain for Newsome in depressing his state's economy, aside from riling up covid deniying nutters?

What is your objection to Newsome's explanation of his descisions?

“Today, we can lay claim to starting to see some real light at the end of the tunnel as it relates to case numbers,” Newsom said at a Monday news conference. “Each region’s a little bit different, but we are in a position projecting four weeks forward with a significant decline in the case rates, positivity rates. We are anticipating...still more decline in hospitalizations and more declines in ICU, and that’s why we’re lifting that stay at home effective immediately today.

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~

Trump could never win in California, so saying that the state shutdown to somehow hurt his electoral chances is NUTS.
Hurting the economy transcends states. It’s not only about California.

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~

What you are saying is just plain stupid

Relaxing Restrictions
~Snip~

Comment:
Quelle Surprise!!

~~~~~~

What you are saying is just plain stupid
But you can’t counter.

Forum List

Back