Blue Wave Crashes on Arizona Shore

There never was a "blue wave"...Roy Moore was a loser as was the retard running in the Pa special election.
And it also took the all time smear campaign bringing up 40 friggin year old allegations of 'misconduct' by Roy Moore to beat him. I have a feeling Gloria Allred is going to be super busy during the mid-terms since she is the Democrats secret weapon. Pathetic as that may be.
I think we need to raid Gloria Alreds apartment, office and any other location she might have files... She has evidence of Russian Collusion... We need to get it and since Attorney/Client privilege means nothing now it OK to do..

There never was a "blue wave"...Roy Moore was a loser as was the retard running in the Pa special election.
And it also took the all time smear campaign bringing up 40 friggin year old allegations of 'misconduct' by Roy Moore to beat him. I have a feeling Gloria Allred is going to be super busy during the mid-terms since she is the Democrats secret weapon. Pathetic as that may be.
I think we need to raid Gloria Alreds apartment, office and any other location she might have files... She has evidence of Russian Collusion... We need to get it and since Attorney/Client privilege means nothing now it OK to do..
Holy shit, get someone to change your diaper!

The Republican won by 5 points in a district that Trump carried by 20 points. Nothing to see here folks :eusa_whistle:
The Republican won by 5 points in a district that Trump carried by 20 points. Nothing to see here folks :eusa_whistle:

Word . They barely keep a gop stronghold. Don’t forget the Dems took an Alabama SENATE seat. That’s bombing Tokyo !

You're missing the big picture. The majority of what Donald trump has accomplished in one year, was done without the benefit or backing of Congress. A Democrat-held Senate won't make one bit of difference.

What? The gop control both houses . What are you talking about?

That was a must-have if the Dems had any prayer of taking the house, in my opinion (could be wrong). Taking the senate is a pipe dream. The only vulnerable seats are democrat seats. The useless do-nothing dog shit GOP could actually gain seats in the Senate.

The "blue wave" thing is pure propaganda to maintain some measure of relevance.

:lol:

You know that the winner of that special election seat will have to defend it again in November, right?

With the special election victories, the Dems are actually in a position to take back the Senate - they only need to take 2 seats.
And the dumbass joins the fringe freedom caucus! :lol:

As Democrat platform turn focus on: reparations, abolishing ICE, complete amnesty & citizenship for all illegals, impeachment, repealing tax cuts, single payer healthcare, universal basic Income, guaranteed government jobs, minimum wage of $15 per hour...

... the "blue wave" is officially cancelled.

2mpyivt.jpg

That was a must-have if the Dems had any prayer of taking the house, in my opinion (could be wrong). Taking the senate is a pipe dream. The only vulnerable seats are democrat seats. The useless do-nothing dog shit GOP could actually gain seats in the Senate.

You know that the winner of that special election seat will have to defend it again in November, right?

With the special election victories, the Dems are actually in a position to take back the Senate - they only need to take 2 seats.

And what if they do? If a Republican-controlled Senate can't manage to get anything done, what makes the Democrats think they will?

they're not complete morons like the republicans, for starters.

plus, they don't really have to do anything o win- they just have to jam the cheeto's agenda up his fat ass.

Obviously they are morons of the highest order. Even when Obama held the presidency and the Dems held both the House and Senate, they couldn't seem to pass one single piece of firearms legislation.
It wasn’t on the agenda, doofus.

thinking isn't your strong suit

Al Sharpton too.

Nothing to worry about Dems. The blue wave's gonna wash over the nation!

RUSH: There was a special election in Arizona yesterday, and the Democrats, they had already put it in the hopper as a win. They were gonna win and it was just the beginning, the next phase of this gigantic blue wave that’s gonna happen in November. Except it didn’t happen. The vote count as of this morning wasn’t final, but Republican Debbie Lesko is ahead of the Democrat Hiral Tipirneni by a five-point margin.

Blue Wave? GOP Wins Arizona Special Election

The Communists just aren't getting their message out.

They have GOT to make it clear to America that once in power the democrats will take our tax cut and our guns. It's what America wants and the Stalinists are fully behind it. They just need to make it clear to America that this is the DNC agenda!

It's a winner Maoist dems, shout it loud!

Plus they HAVE to HOLD how many idiot?

Holy shit, get someone to change your diaper!
Nope..... That one is yours.... All the Shit you is spewing...

I'm going to laugh my ass off when we retain both houses...

Plus they HAVE to HOLD how many idiot?

They have to make a net gain of two.

I'm not sure why you're having a hard time figuring this out.

Forum List

Back