Blumenthal on CNN: "Trump tweeting about the collusion is itself a form as it puts pressure on inves

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Democratic Senator Blumenthal on CNN just now with Wolf, "as it puts pressure on the investigation."

Right. So, his belief is "hey pal, just sit down and accept this as we try and steal the presidency from you, one attack after another, both before you were sworn in and after". He goes on, I paraphrase him here "calling it a Witch hunt keeps the cloud over the investigation".

Who wouldn't be angry after what has been going on for as long as it has? It seems that everyone is concerned about Russia, but China becoming the largest economy in the world, the second largest military and a global threat to American allies such as Japan isn't a problem. Yes, this is a witch hunt and I bet a great number of Americans agree with that sentiment.

In my opinion it isn't the Russians that are laughing the loudest, it is the Chinese.

Last edited:
Let them all cry. This is all a political witch hunt to try and stop President Trumps agenda...not surprised at all. Won't do them much good and I hope president Trump finally says enough is enough and slams the hammer down on this bullshit.

Let them all cry. This is all a political witch hunt to try and stop President Trumps agenda...not surprised at all. Won't do them much good and I hope president Trump finally says enough is enough and slams the hammer down on this bullshit.
Start with the Fed. Next Monday, announce we're dismissing all the interest debt to the Fed and we're going back on the gold standard and Congress is back in control of the money supply and everybody serving on the Fed Board has to do two million hours of community service helping replace everybody's house whose was stolen by the banksters.

Democratic Senator Blumenthal on CNN just now with Wolf, "as it puts pressure on the investigation."

Right. So, his belief is "hey pal, just sit down and accept this as we try and steal the presidency from you, one attack after another, both before you were sworn in and after". He goes on, I paraphrase him here "calling it a Witch hunt keeps the cloud over the investigation".

Who wouldn't be angry after what has been going on for as long as it has? It seems that everyone is concerned about Russia, but China becoming the largest economy in the world, the second largest military and a global threat to American allies such as Japan isn't a problem. Yes, this is a witch hunt and I bet a great number of Americans agree with that sentiment.

In my opinion it isn't the Russians that are laughing the loudest, it is the Chinese.

The Chinese are a regional headache. They threaten our allies in the Far East. Russia is a different kettle of fish. They are a global problem. They have backed violent coup attempts in Eastern Europe as well as their invasion of Crimea. In the west, they have interfered with elections in the US, France, and the Netherlands. In the Middle East they have formed a alliance with Iran to dominate the region.

The Chinese are a regional headache. They threaten our allies in the Far East. Russia is a different kettle of fish. They are a global problem. They have backed violent coup attempts in Eastern Europe as well as their invasion of Crimea. In the west, they have interfered with elections in the US, France, and the Netherlands. In the Middle East they have formed a alliance with Iran to dominate the region.
I just lost any respect for you I might have had. What violent coup attempts in Eastern Europe are you talking about? If you are referring to the Ukraine, WE are the ones who not only backed, but fomented, an actual violent coup deposing a pro-Russia government on Russia's border. And Russia is the "global problem"? And you state without a shred of evidence that Russia has interfered in the US, French, and Dutch elections, when, again, it is WE who interfere in elections all over the world, and allow Israel and Mexico to interfere in ours. And they formed an alliance with Iran? So what?

What I hate most about you Russia haters is your sheer dishonesty.

Forum List

Back