BMB: We know who these fockers are! (See link for pics)

LOL: According to CBS Boston (CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston), this is the "white" suspect.

zWNvuWv.jpg

A top comment from that link: White-Hispanic? Nope, they already used that one. We will be treated to something all new like like Afro-Anglo or Middle-Eastern-Caucasian.

Wow! Imagine that! People were seen running from the scene of the blast.

How incriminating is that? :rolleyes:

(Nobody mentioned running idiot) Imagine that; you're making yesterday's excuses. Look at the actual link to see before and after pics of their exploded bags.

(Nobody mentioned running idiot) Imagine that; you're making yesterday's excuses. Look at the actual link to see before and after pics of their exploded bags.

Do you read what you post?

"...The images show the men looking away from the marathon runners, talking on cellphones and running from the scene immediately after the blast..."

Do you read what you post?

"...The images show the men looking away from the marathon runners, talking on cellphones and running from the scene immediately after the blast..."

I didn't post those words. If it was on one of the articles then so be it. My onus was on the pics. If you looked at them with their backpacks then you'd get the fucking picture literally.

I've studied all those pictures and the guys with the backpacks and caps and wires running down from their ears and I think they are police or security.

They are just too tall and stand too straight and look too athletic to be terrorists or crazies.

Crazies or terrorists are peculiar-looking little short guys with weird expressions. Adam Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, or the 9/11 guy Mohamed Atta. The last was short, looked very constipated, and was terrified to have any contact with women.

Terrorists and crazies are never tall, good-looking, straight-standing men. They are always losers.

I've studied all those pictures and the guys with the backpacks and caps and wires running down from their ears and I think they are police or security.

They are just too tall and stand too straight and look too athletic to be terrorists or crazies.

Crazies or terrorists are peculiar-looking little short guys with weird expressions. Adam Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, or the 9/11 guy Mohamed Atta. The last was short, looked very constipated, and was terrified to have any contact with women.

Terrorists and crazies are never tall, good-looking, straight-standing men. They are always losers.

You think there was that much under cover security and they failed that badly? I sincerely doubt it. Also, the one blown backpack seems to be consistent with a bomb in a backpack.

If they were police or security, it's not likely they'd run away from the blast.

In any case, you or I or anyone else could take a photo of the crowd at a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-national event, pick out somebody wearing a backpack who looks "Arab" or "Muslim" and claim they're suspects. Hell, you could take a picture of any event, anywhere, and find people with backpacks.

This is nothing more than just more Alex Jones bullshit designed to inflame the emotionalist's. It's his stock in trade.

LOL: According to CBS Boston (CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston), this is the "white" suspect.

zWNvuWv.jpg

A top comment from that link: White-Hispanic? Nope, they already used that one. We will be treated to something all new like like Afro-Anglo or Middle-Eastern-Caucasian.

Did you notice the black man taking a photo of the camera?
Very suspicious.

Breaking news, another photo (from an equally reliable source - ie - a load of old crap) of a suspect.
Israeli chap, known to hang around with hairdressers.

If they were police or security, it's not likely they'd run away from the blast.

In any case, you or I or anyone else could take a photo of the crowd at a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-national event, pick out somebody wearing a backpack who looks "Arab" or "Muslim" and claim they're suspects. Hell, you could take a picture of any event, anywhere, and find people with backpacks.

This is nothing more than just more Alex Jones bullshit designed to inflame the emotionalist's. It's his stock in trade.

What do you think the fucking odds are that random, single, Middle Eastern looking guys would show-up there wearing big bulky backpacks and then moments later when they don't appear to have their backpacks on, bombs blow-up? Seriously, what do you think the odds of that are? 1 in how many thousand (at least)?

I'm trying to remember how many time Israelis have committed acts of terror in America.

One...two..oh wait, none.

You obviously don't know Police very well.
No you prefer MSNBC Bullshit where they're HOPING it's a White Guy dontcha'? It's their stock in trade?

Good job! Keep dividing Americans OldMan.

This image is not on the link.

What's up with that?

Good question.

Plus, the image does not seem to match the physical description of the man.

"The man sought as a possible suspect is a white male, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, a gray hoodie and a black jacket, according to CBS News."

Perhaps my old eyes are playing tricks on me. It seems to me the man in the picture is wearing his cap in the conventional way (not backwards), and appears to be wearing a black shirt only, no hoodie, no jacket. Plus the description said nothing about the large sunglasses shown in the image.

The dismissing the source is a time honored liberal tradition. Funny thing is, they rarely come back and disprove the shit they instantly attack. Why? Because it's all about the attack and not the truth.

Forum List

Back