BMB: We know who these fockers are! (See link for pics)

This image is not on the link.

What's up with that?

Good question.

Plus, the image does not seem to match the physical description of the man.

"The man sought as a possible suspect is a white male, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, a gray hoodie and a black jacket, according to CBS News."

Perhaps my old eyes are playing tricks on me. It seems to me the man in the picture is wearing his cap in the conventional way (not backwards), and appears to be wearing a black shirt only, no hoodie, no jacket. Plus the description said nothing about the large sunglasses shown in the image.

There are other pics of the man with his cap backwards. I posted that one because that's the pic you can see his face the best.

The guy in the blue clearly has a strap over his shoulder. The guy with the hat on most definitely does not have the bag over his shoulder any longer but there appears to be a lot of space between him and the person in front of him so he could definitely be holding the bag there. The bag is black as well but I don't see any gray stripes like you do on the shredded bag that was supposedly used to house the bomb.

This is nothing more than just more Alex Jones bullshit designed to inflame the emotionalist's. It's his stock in trade.

Alex Jones actually ripped those pictures from 4chan which someone posted the link to yesterday. I think 4chan ripped it from a reddit discussion where people were putting anything together that they possibly could from found pictures.

The guy in the blue clearly has a strap over his shoulder. The guy with the hat on most definitely does not have the bag over his shoulder any longer but there appears to be a lot of space between him and the person in front of him so he could definitely be holding the bag there. The bag is black as well but I don't see any gray stripes like you do on the shredded bag that was supposedly used to house the bomb.

I'm guessing you hate Where's Waldo books.; that or your bias is that bad. I'd guess the latter. There were most definitely matching gray straps upon the one bag that the one guy was holding.

I'm guessing you hate Where's Waldo books.; that or your bias is that bad. I'd guess the latter. There were most definitely matching gray straps upon the one bag that the one guy was holding.

I'm guessing you are confusing two people. I have no bias, I just hope they catch the fucker(s).

The crazy looking guy with the beard most definitely has gray straps, that isn't the person you've been focusing your attention on. The dude with the white hat that you have been focusing your attention on? Yeah, no gray straps.

I'm not saying it definitely isn't the guy in the white hat but the evidence on the link doesn't back that up.

I'm guessing you are confusing two people. I have no bias, I just hope they catch the fucker(s).

The crazy looking guy with the beard most definitely has gray straps, that isn't the person you've been focusing your attention on. The dude with the white hat that you have been focusing your attention on? Yeah, no gray straps.

I'm not saying it definitely isn't the guy in the white hat but the evidence on the link doesn't back that up.

Well there were at least two bombs that blown-up. My guess is that they may have had 3 or 4 or more bombs blowing-up simultaneously.

I've studied all those pictures and the guys with the backpacks and caps and wires running down from their ears and I think they are police or security.

They are just too tall and stand too straight and look too athletic to be terrorists or crazies.

Crazies or terrorists are peculiar-looking little short guys with weird expressions. Adam Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, or the 9/11 guy Mohamed Atta. The last was short, looked very constipated, and was terrified to have any contact with women.

Terrorists and crazies are never tall, good-looking, straight-standing men. They are always losers.

You think there was that much under cover security and they failed that badly? I sincerely doubt it. Also, the one blown backpack seems to be consistent with a bomb in a backpack.

Yes, that's what I think. We know it was a quick operation because we DO have pics of someone putting down a bag that blew up: your blown backpack? Also someone put down a brown duffel and then that area blew up also. The brown duffel is very clear, but we don't see anyone carrying that in all these photos, right?

I think those guys were security, but that the terrorists put down their bomb bags quickly and then vamoosed and then they quickly exploded. I don't know what security can do to stop that: anyway, they didn't stop it, as we see. There are lots of security and bodyguards everywhere, but assassinations and terrorism still happens all over the world, and heads of state are commonly killed. Security doesn't stop all that. Just some of it.

I've studied all those pictures and the guys with the backpacks and caps and wires running down from their ears and I think they are police or security.

They are just too tall and stand too straight and look too athletic to be terrorists or crazies.

Crazies or terrorists are peculiar-looking little short guys with weird expressions. Adam Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, or the 9/11 guy Mohamed Atta. The last was short, looked very constipated, and was terrified to have any contact with women.

Terrorists and crazies are never tall, good-looking, straight-standing men. They are always losers.

You think there was that much under cover security and they failed that badly? I sincerely doubt it. Also, the one blown backpack seems to be consistent with a bomb in a backpack.

Yes, that's what I think. We know it was a quick operation because we DO have pics of someone putting down a bag that blew up: your blown backpack? Also someone put down a brown duffel and then that area blew up also. The brown duffel is very clear, but we don't see anyone carrying that in all these photos, right?

I think those guys were security, but that the terrorists put down their bomb bags quickly and then vamoosed and then they quickly exploded. I don't know what security can do to stop that: anyway, they didn't stop it, as we see. There are lots of security and bodyguards everywhere, but assassinations and terrorism still happens all over the world, and heads of state are commonly killed. Security doesn't stop all that. Just some of it.

Why would undercover security carry bags? Is there cover supposed to be terrorists? That's laughable. And so far, we don't know the timing on the bags yet. Our wonderful government hasn't told us yet.

Why would undercover security carry bags? Is there cover supposed to be terrorists? That's laughable. And so far, we don't know the timing on the bags yet. Our wonderful government hasn't told us yet.

That's easy: thats where their weapons were.

Secret Service is armed with, well, assault rifles, but they can't carry them openly for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I think those tall, clean-cut men were security, probably official. Failed, yes, but it's common for them to fail: there are more members of the public than security, always.

If terrorists looked that good and orderly, they wouldn't need to be terrorists. They'd have a job and a life.

now they want all info released the second the officers know it

dudes you dont understand much about an investigation do you?

That's easy: thats where their weapons were.

Secret Service is armed with, well, assault rifles, but they can't carry them openly for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I think those tall, clean-cut men were security, probably official. Failed, yes, but it's common for them to fail: there are more members of the public than security, always.

If terrorists looked that good and orderly, they wouldn't need to be terrorists. They'd have a job and a life.

I don't know if you're this thick or if you're trying to pull my leg. You're new; so we'll see. BTW, there were only 10 million cops there anyways.

I don't know if you're this thick or if you're trying to pull my leg. You're new; so we'll see. BTW, there were only 10 million cops there anyways.

Whoops! I thought you wanted to talk about current events.

But you just want to make cheap insults, like too many here.

Okay, you're on Ignore now. Insulters are worthless.

Whoops! I thought you wanted to talk about current events.

But you just want to make cheap insults, like too many here.

Okay, you're on Ignore now. Insulters are worthless.

I actually wasn't insulting you at all. I was attempting to assess you. Just b/c it wasn't a favorable assessment for you does not make it an insult. And now I see you are that thick. And yes, that is still an assessment.

And you ignoring me, doesn't bother me at all. If you're that fucking stupid; I can live with it. Now, that's an insult, just so you know (for sure).

LOL: According to CBS Boston (CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston), this is the "white" suspect.

zWNvuWv.jpg

A top comment from that link: White-Hispanic? Nope, they already used that one. We will be treated to something all new like like Afro-Anglo or Middle-Eastern-Caucasian.

Sounds like it isn't these guys that they are looking for from reading around the web. This is supposedly a high school track coach and one of his students.

LOL: According to CBS Boston (CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston), this is the "white" suspect.

zWNvuWv.jpg

A top comment from that link: White-Hispanic? Nope, they already used that one. We will be treated to something all new like like Afro-Anglo or Middle-Eastern-Caucasian.

Sounds like it isn't these guys that they are looking for from reading around the web. This is supposedly a high school track coach and one of his students.

Do you think that matters? They look "Muslim" and that's enough for the vigilante crowd.

zWNvuWv.jpg

Do you think that matters? They look "Muslim" and that's enough for the vigilante crowd.

I think it matters that we acknowledge who is most likely to kill us. But from the start I've had a wait and see approach as to who actually did perpetrate this terrorist act. As it is though, we absolutely should have been on the look-out for the most likely culprits. I'm not worried about the 75-year-old white lady or the bubbly 14-year-old girl.

Forum List

Back