Now freedom must be earned.

An impartial jury convicted Trump of 34 felonies. Get over it. It will stand easily before appeal.
If you think that was an 'impartial' jury--geez some people will believe anything--I have a lovely assortment of pretty bridges to sell you.

If you think that was a fair trial, you should buy several.

Have a lovely day.

No to #1
He accurately expressed the situation in #2
No to #3
No to #4
No to #5

Trump is criminally charged on election lies, intimidating election officials, Insurrection
A Totalitarian is terrified of a free press and open elections
Trump is on the record as recommending the termination of our Constitution
Trump reclassified members of the Civil Service and replaced them with appointees
Trump was impeached for extorting Ukraine

Evidence Trump is TOTALITARIAN

If you think that was an 'impartial' jury--geez some people will believe anything--I have a lovely assortment of pretty bridges to sell you.

Have a lovely day.

Trump was convicted by a jury of his peers as required in the Constitution

Have a lovely day.
You are a MAGAt, which means you share a national psychosis.

Trump was found guilty an impartial jury of his peers. One even followed him on Truth Social.

Have a lovely day.

On what grounds do you claim they were not impartial?

Trump was convicted by a jury of his peers as required in the Constitution
I really wonder how someone gets to be so dense, ignorant and/or dishonest to believe what you just posted. I am inclined to think anybody who can say what you said with a straight face is probably hopeless.

Do have a lovely afternoon.

I really wonder how someone gets to be so dense, ignorant and/or dishonest to believe what you just posted. I am inclined to think anybody who can say what you said with a straight face is probably hopeless.

OK
If you think the jury was not impartial
Show where the Forman was biased
Show where any of the jurors are biased and unsuited for serving on this trial
Trumps attorneys helped select the jury…..EVERY Jury member found him guilty on all charges

YOU are the ones making unsubstantiated claims about the jury not being impartial

Really?

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 1

Have a lovely day.

On what grounds do you claim they were not impartial?

Spanish philosopher George Santayana is credited with the observation that those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed ot repeat them. As we watch a former US President being charged with third world political crimes we would do well to remember Santayana's warning. When the former president got elected in 2016 it came as a shock to the status quo that thought it owned the hearts and minds of the people. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989 its purpose was not lost on the American intellectuals and academics that envied its power. After decades of poor education in the US an odious establishment of corrupt political professionals went right to work to bring the hive mind of totalitarian control to Amrerica. It seems unbelievable that this could happen here but it has. Now the people must show they are willing to fight for the freedom that is being taken away. This is the eleventh hour. We can't just sit back and let it happen hoping the culprits will see the light. They see only power. Sometimes freedom has to be earned. Now is that time.

Well, bring it on.

I, for one, am glad you won’t be posting any more on this message board because “now is the time” for you to rise up and start “earning” freedom--whatever the hell that means.

How much you want to bet that next week, you’ll post something just as vapid and empty--promising action that you have no intention on delivering personally?

Glad to see you’re starting to lose your shit that your idol was convicted.

Music to my ears.

OK
If you think the jury was not impartial
Show where the Forman was biased
Show where any of the jurors are biased and unsuited for serving on this trial
Trumps attorneys helped select the jury…..EVERY Jury member found him guilty on all charges

YOU are the ones making unsubstantiated claims about the jury not being impartial
She sounds more and more like that white woman on To Kill A Mockingbird...

Once she started getting questioned and her story started falling apart. she stormed off after saying, “I’m not going to say any more”.

Well, bring it on.

I, for one, am glad you won’t be posting any more on this message board because “now is the time” for you to rise up and start “earning” freedom--whatever the hell that means.

How much you want to bet that next week, you’ll post something just as vapid and empty--promising action that you have no intention on delivering personally?
Can you show me where in what I wrote anything was indicated about not posting on a message board? Did you read the text and comprehend it?

Can you show me where in what I wrote anything was indicated about not posting on a message board? Did you read the text and comprehend it?
Well, you said you were going to “take action” is how you put it. Taking action is the opposite of posting on a message board.

Oh wait...you weren’t serious about doing anything...you’re just being a whiny bitch...right?

Forum List

Back