Bob And Rosey Just Screwed The Pooch

Ok, lets give it two weeks...you willing to make a bet if it happens in the next two weeks?

Lookin for a showdown are ya podner.....best to know who's steppin off the train first....

What's your name and Paypal account number....you want this to be real, make it real.

Ok, lets give it two weeks...you willing to make a bet if it happens in the next two weeks?

Lookin for a showdown are ya podner.....best to know who's steppin off the train first....

What's your name and Paypal account number....you want this to be real, make it real.

Sorry loser boy, you have tried in the past to get my name and location, didn't work then, wont work now.

Simple bet, if after two weeks neither have been fired you leave the forum for a month, if after two weeks one of them has been I will leave for 3 months.

Another horseshit topic by a cowardly dipshit talking out of his ass.

As if we don't have enough of those.

Who is Whitaker?

Oh yeah. That guy Trump appointed without Senate approval.

Something we haven't seen since 1866.
Obama did it dozens of time, imbecile.

Obama had a dozen acting AGs?

Could you list them please?
I'm talking about all the government agencies, moron.

And G5000 was talking about the AG, moron.

I can't help that you do not have the basic intelligence to follow the flow of a thread

Sorry loser boy, you have tried in the past to get my name and location, didn't work then, wont work now.

Simple bet, if after two weeks neither have been fired you leave the forum for a month, if after two weeks one of them has been I will leave for 3 months.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground although I'd imagine you're similar in appearance. So when I ask to see the color of your money all of a sudden you got gator arms and start stammering eh, "Gator"....like I said, when you're ready to make a real bet on something, I ain't hard to find.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground although I'd imagine you're similar in appearance. So when I ask to see the color of your money all of a sudden you got gator arms and start stammering eh, "Gator"....like I said, when you're ready to make a real bet on something, I ain't hard to find.

I offered a real bet, you are just too much of a pussy to take it

Who is Whitaker?

Oh yeah. That guy Trump appointed without Senate approval.

Something we haven't seen since 1866.
Obama did it dozens of time, imbecile.

Obama had a dozen acting AGs?

Could you list them please?
I'm talking about all the government agencies, moron.

And G5000 was talking about the AG, moron.

I can't help that you do not have the basic intelligence to follow the flow of a thread
Don't be a fucking anal retentive moron. The same rules apply to the directors of every agency in the government.

Forum List

Back