BOB Mueller

Actually, you're wrong...Special council is at the behest of the DOJ, the executive branch...The HoR has no say in the matter...Deal with it

And the House Investigative Committees can pick up the investigation to INCLUDE hiring Mueller...and all the evidence he gathered can be subpoenaed.

Deal with THAT

And the House Investigative Committees can pick up the investigation to INCLUDE hiring Mueller...and all the evidence he gathered can be subpoenaed.

Deal with THAT
They have no prsecutorial power...If they did, they wouldn't have stopped at contempt of congress with that corrupt crook Eric Holder....They would have prosecuted Hildabeest for both Benghazi and her violations of the espionage act....You lose, Buckwheat.

But they can propose legislation protecting Mueller or restart the investigation should Trump shut it down
ITs all over....two yrs of nothing....there is no there there except Hillys crimes

Mueller's investigation has been going on 2 years?
In real life, Mueller was appointed May 17th, 2017. The Mueller investigation's 2nd anniversary will be May, 17, 2019.That's over 6 months from now.
The Whitewater investigation in Ken Starr lasted 1 year and 10 months.
The Congressional investigation into Benghazi last two years and four months, which was longer than the investigations into 9/11, Watergate, Whitewater and Pearl Harbor. And it was a true political witch hunt. Zero indictments, but,,,,!
"“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" Rep. Kevin McCarthy asked on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today?”
The Little Trumpster's whine and moan about Mueller's investigation, but unlike the Benghazi investigation, Mueller has had indictments.

And you know Mueller has nothing? Being as Mueller and his team don't leak, please tell me how you know they have nothing?
Look at what he has produced...….not to mention staff downsizing......

Links on what he has produced.
You Little Trumpsters rely on talking points as your facts.
What you dont follow the news.....afraid to admit the truth? I feel your pain....poor Bob, bet he has nice tab to submit to dems for service rendered

I follow the news and obviously more than you and I don't subscribe to opinionated news. My sources are Reuters and the Associated Press, both used as resources by one of your favorites, Fox News. Of course, much like MSNBC and other biased sites, Fox News adds Fox News contributors to add their slants on the stories. If I do want opinions, I go to The Atlantic, they have some of the world's best minds.

Forum List

Back