Boehner Steps In It, Again!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010

"House Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday suggested the White House is being less than candid about how it is implementing sequester cuts to its own budget and said the decision to cancel White House tours is politically motivated.

"The President is trying to make it tough on members of Congress," Boehner told CNBC's Larry Kudlow. "It's just sick. I want to know who is being laid off at the White House. The Capitol is open for tours. We've been planning for this for months."

Yeah, Boner.....we've HEARD how tough it's gonna be.....

handjob.gif

"House Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday suggested the White House is being less than candid about how it is implementing sequester cuts to its own budget and said the decision to cancel White House tours is politically motivated.

"The President is trying to make it tough on members of Congress," Boehner told CNBC's Larry Kudlow. "It's just sick. I want to know who is being laid off at the White House. The Capitol is open for tours. We've been planning for this for months."

handjob.gif

why do you even post Sheman?.....you get an actual response maybe once in 15 posts....otherwise you get ignored or made fun of....even many of your fellow lefties have told you to post like a normal poster....... talk about being an arrogant fuck....

handjob.gif

why do you even post Sheman?.....you get an actual response maybe once in 15 posts....otherwise you get ignored or made fun of....even many of your fellow lefties have told you to post like a normal poster....... talk about being an arrogant fuck....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yeah, you could combine all that.....and, call Boner an....
arrogant fuckin' drunk.

I LIKE it!!!!!

241.png

boehner%20bamboozle.jpg

Last edited:

handjob.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....yeah, you could combine all that.....and, call Boner an....
arrogant fuckin' drunk.

I LIKE it!!!!!

241.png

boehner%20bamboozle.jpg

you still did not answer my question.....you go through all this trouble to make these nice colorful posts.....and no one gives a shit.....you dont impress anyone.....even many of your Far Left compadres ignore your shit...dont you feel kind of on the outside looking in?....

Forum List

Back