Boko Haram Kidnaps 20 More Girls in Nigeria...Moooch to make bigger Hashtag Sign??

Do you need to buy a clue?

:eusa_hand:

Go back to playing Rep Frog, or better yet read up on the KKK, bet QW another $million or realized Hillary lied....just a few of the topics you were bitch slapped on! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So... no answer whatsoever, nothing but more parroting of Limblobian malapropism. The essence of Dittoism; echo whatever the Blob says but when pressed to explain what it means ...Cranial Blotto. The wages of drone sycophancy.

Or, as I said -- "Wednesday".

Last edited:
Do you need to buy a clue?

:eusa_hand:

Go back to playing Rep Frog, or better yet read up on the KKK, bet QW another $million or realized Hillary lied....just a few of the topics you were bitch slapped on! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So... no answer whatsoever, nothing but more parroting of Limblobian malapropism. The essence of Dittoism; echo whatever the Blob says but when pressed to explain what it means ...Cranial Blotto. The wages of drone sycophancy.

Or, as I said -- "Wednesday".

Answer what, you vacuous harpy!

That you haven't got a clue? Again proving YOU haven't!

You're much like a flaming pustule, a minor annoyance until lanced!

How many times can I deflate your over aggrandized narcissism?

Go make me a sammich, where you belong!

Smatter? Lust Rimjob won't give you your line? You 'mooched' a term off him and now you don't know what to do with it?

Poor Pissante. :itsok:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU[/ame]

Last edited:
Smatter? Lust Rimjob won't give you your line? You 'mooched' a term off him and now you don't know what to do with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

Well you silly little Gollywog!

The RIGHT has been calling her the MOOOCH for years! :badgrin::badgrin:

And being right up to date, you had no fucking idea.....

th

th

bf950a76aff4fd3089549919b5bd0441.jpg

8476659.jpg

mooch-michelle-obama-eat-crap.jpg

Do I hear them screaming for more?.......

I know. I just recently challenged a thread to explain it (nobody could) and that's how I know it's a Limblobism.

-- and yet you can't explain why you parrot it. Color me surprised.

parrot.png

I think I get it. Vig is announcing his boko haru sympathizing. That is his point, right? Hard to tell, with all the ODS getting in the way.

And the Nigerian Army tends to frag officers that order them into dangerous situations, so don't count on the Nigerian Army. In a nation of poor roads and satellite phones, any ground troop movement is known well ahead by the other side, so ambushes are assured.

I know. I just recently challenged a thread to explain it (nobody could) and that's how I know it's a Limblobism.

-- and yet you can't explain why you parrot it. Color me surprised.

parrot.png

I gave Rush permission to use it...any other stupid questions from you or your subversive friends?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTmXpo7NFA]Stink bugs (that do not have one common scientific name) - YouTube[/ame]

So again ... you have nothing. You've said it six times now, we get it. Not necessary to reiterate your own incompetence.

So again, you have nothing. Can't explain it. Just parrot what you hear, that's it.

"Wednesday".

straight-jacket.gif

Abductions Near Town Where Students Were Grabbed Reflect Lack of ProtectionACCRA, Ghana—Nigeria's Islamist insurgency on Monday kidnapped some 20 girls just miles from a small town where the group abducted several hundred schoolgirls in April, local officials said, in an attack that exposed the military's absence in an area the president pledged to protect. The village of Garkin Fulani was preparing for its weekly market early Monday when Boko Haram fighters pulled up in a tractor trailer and began pulling young girls into the truck, said Adu Ibrahim, the area's chairman for a vigilante group called the Civilian Joint Task...

Boko Haram Kidnaps More Girls in Nigeria - WSJ

people-are-turning-michelle-obamas-bringbackourgi-2-4440-1399910215-14_dblbig.jpg

So why don't non Islamic people go grab some Islamic girls and trade one Muslim girl for five non Muslim girls?

How about Moochelle arm those girls and teach them to shoot. That way when those Muslim dogs come along to kidnap them, they get shot instead. Ohh right Moohchelles a lib and anti gun except when it comes to the people protecting her daughters. You're right Vigilante, she will just make a bigger sign but with more exclaimation points on it. That'll work.:doubt:

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

Having fun arguing with yourself?

That's not an "argument". That's ridicule at an empty suit. Or in this case, raincoat.

There's plenty to go around though.

Don't cry now little OCD Pogo, simply because 2 Patriots are making fun of your inadequacies! Next thing we'll be having to send tissues and flowers to make you feel like a real woman! :lol:

Forum List

Back