🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bolshevik Bernie Fox Town Hall

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
His first moronic statement on Coronavirus.........

"If you are sick, stay home and we will figure out a way to pay you".

Um, how will you do that?

Idiot is now trying to fool America into thinking he has a plan to pay for his idiotic "medicare for all" $50 TRILLION scheme.:21::21::21::21:

Sorry Fox News...Bret and Martha...when you air a BERNIE town hall...and NOT the POTUS and his team having a LIVE event about the subject dominating the news and the country right now...you're doing a disservice to your loyal viewers...had to turn on the fake news channel to see the press event...WHO CARES what Bernie is saying, I want to hear what the POTUS is saying! WAKE UP FOX!

Jane Fonda is throwing her support behind Bernie, calling him the best candidate on climate change.

Jesse Jackson has also endorsed Crazy Bernie.

Jesse Jackson won South Carolina twice in 84 and 88, and he ran a good campaign, and Senator Obama ran a good campaign in South Carolina!

i couldn't resist that last part!

219389_5_.jpg

Had it on for a few minutes, before his inane twaddle made me want to stick pencils in my ears....It's an amazingly content-free platitude festival.

Thanks. You just saved me from having to post the same thing. :laughing0301:

His first moronic statement on Coronavirus.........

"If you are sick, stay home and we will figure out a way to pay you".

Um, how will you do that?

Act of Congress

I think Schumer was saying the same thing

What a fucking spectacle the marxist Dim cult has become. Two eighty year old pasty white guys - a card-carrying communist and a fuckwit that needs a translator so we can figure out what he's trying to say.

30pe3e.jpg

Forum List

Back