Bolt-action AR15s - why 'assault weapons' ban will never, ever, work

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Lawful AR-15 ownership is at risk. The Kali Key is the fast, cost-effective solution: In minutes, convert any mil-spec, gas operated (does not work with piston systems), AR-15 into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle. No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications are necessary. Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any mil-spec bolt carrier group with the Kali Key, and your AR-15 will operate as a bolt-action rifle, no longer falling under the California definition of an “assault weapon.”*
AR15 Kali Key - Kali Key

This product converts any AR into a bolt action rifle, which is then 100% legal in every state.
Further, the semi-auto BCG is also 100% legal in every state, and can be shipped, unregulated, from anywhere to anywhere in the US.

Thus, anyone who wants an 'assault weapon' can get one, with no more than $79 and the 10 seconds it takes to buy and swap in a perfectly legal BCG, and then head off to the nearest gun-free zone to kill dozens of innocent people.

Further proof that gun control has nothing to do with public safety and everything to do with restricting the rights of the law abiding.

Good idea.... Hitch is good ole alphabet boys and their cfr's and interpretations of them. (licensed and dealt with them decades, FBI, NFA too. (07ffl class 2 sot)

"has the ability to" is their go to.

Such as if a semi "has the ability to" fire full auto or easily converted.

If the AR can be changed back, they can and will use this. They prefer "permanent" modifications. During the AWB I built many FnFAL. They were threaded barrels of course, bad bad. It was cut off and recrown or permanently attach a "muzzle device" which had to be pinned and or welded, I did both. They DID try to remove them in some cases.

Got the wife a Spike Tactical AR, she loves it. Got a can for it too, fits my bolt 223 also. I still rely on my Garand. :)

A bolt-action AR can have, legally, in every state, a pistol grip, telescoping stock, barrel shroud, flash hider, threaded muzzle and grenade launcher,
Legally, in every state.
Why do these attachments not make a bolt-action AR too dangerous for people to own?
How then do these attachments make a semi-auto AR too dangerous to own?

A bolt-action AR can have, legally, in every state, a pistol grip, telescoping stock, barrel shroud, flash hider, threaded muzzle and grenade launcher,
Legally, in every state.
Why do these attachments not make a bolt-action AR too dangerous for people to own?
What that will ultimately demonstrate is the slippery slope. It won't work so they demand more.

Fuck all that shit!!! REPEAL IT ALL!!!

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Why is this needed when you can instead give the democrats only the bullets when they come fetching your guns?

Legally, in every state.
What that will ultimately demonstrate is the slippery slope. It won't work so they demand more.

Fuck all that shit!!! REPEAL IT ALL!!!

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Recreational McNukes™ FTW!!

recreational-mcnukes.png

Lawful AR-15 ownership is at risk. The Kali Key is the fast, cost-effective solution: In minutes, convert any mil-spec, gas operated (does not work with piston systems), AR-15 into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle. No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications are necessary. Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any mil-spec bolt carrier group with the Kali Key, and your AR-15 will operate as a bolt-action rifle, no longer falling under the California definition of an “assault weapon.”*
AR15 Kali Key - Kali Key

This product converts any AR into a bolt action rifle, which is then 100% legal in every state.
Further, the semi-auto BCG is also 100% legal in every state, and can be shipped, unregulated, from anywhere to anywhere in the US.

Thus, anyone who wants an 'assault weapon' can get one, with no more than $79 and the 10 seconds it takes to buy and swap in a perfectly legal BCG, and then head off to the nearest gun-free zone to kill dozens of innocent people.

Further proof that gun control has nothing to do with public safety and everything to do with restricting the rights of the law abiding.

I lost all my guns in a boating mishap.....
avbldg1eap441.jpg

Forum List

Back