Bombshell: DNC Lawyers Met with FBI on Dossier BEFORE Warrant

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with a business meeting."

*memory flash from russian collusion

FBI allowed Hillary’s Ray Donovan, Cheryl Mills, to be present at the FBI questioning of HIllary about her email server...and all emails between Mills and Clinton about the server were considered attorney/client privilege.

What a fucking joke.

Last edited:
another day, another bombshell. :)

i am certainly no fan of the past admin and their tactics but it does seem we have a quota to meet on getting bombshells that will expose them.

i am certainly no fan of the past admin and their tactics but it does seem we have a quota to meet on getting bombshells that will expose them.

There is an old story about a boy and a wolf that comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is an old story about a boy and a wolf that comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

yep. the left does it all the time and the right says to stop it. then they find another bombshell that will end their misery of the past administration. like i said - i *do* believe them guilty but at this point no one seems to care enough to push it. whether life, the swamp, or apathy it really doesn't matter. until someone ends up in handcuffs, i just don't care to see lucy pull the ball away from the story anymore.

youll-never-finda-more-wretched-hive-of-scum-and-villainy-9342094.png

The collusion has finally been exposed.

DNC lawyers met with FBI on dossier before surveillance warrant.

“This is a bombshell that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump’s opposition — the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer — to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump.”
As I said all along, Russia, The DNC, The Obama Administration, And Clinton Campaign conspired with their hand picked moles in THE FBI and DOJ to first Rig a Presidential Election and then Launch a COUP.

People need to be hung or face a firing squad for this attack on our Democracy.

The collusion has finally been exposed.

DNC lawyers met with FBI on dossier before surveillance warrant.

“This is a bombshell that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump’s opposition — the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer — to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump.”
Why do people seem to forget about Christopher Steele's Partner in all of this, Skirpal?
Skirpal and Steele worked on this Dossier together using their Russian Contacts in the former KGB and in conjunction with Clinton Confidant Blumenthal. Then they packaged up the Dossier and distributed it to two traitors: John McCain and John Kerry, who then distributed it to their Subversive Partners in The FBI and DOJ.

Does anyone really believe Russia, after letting The Skirpals roam around in the UK unmolested for a decade suddenly felt the need to poison them? The Skirpals had no more information they could have ever given the UK about Russia that the UK didn't already acquire over the past decade. The Skirpals were not a threat to Russia, but they were a threat to Christopher Steele and Hillary Clinton.

The Skirpals were poisoned by Steele imo to kill or if unsuccessful intimidate him and his daughter in to not talking about Russian Collusion with The Clinton Campaign,The DNC and Obama, and their lackeys in The FBI & DOJ

FBI allowed Hillary’s Ray Donovan, Cheryl Mills, to be present at the FBI questioning of HIllary about her email server...and all emails between Mills and Clinton about the server were considered attorney/client privilege.

What a fucking joke.
What, you think they should have locked her in a dungeon and waterboarded her? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back