Bombshell: Main writer of New York Post's story on Hunter Biden refused to be named as an author due to doubts on article credibility

In an unprecedented move, a rival propagandist calls into question the motive of competitors! News as soon as they finish the spin!

Um, when the guy who wrote the piece decides that maybe it shouldn't be published, there is a problem. The NY Times is reporting the issue, not creating it. You do get that, right?

They have Hunter Biden's laptop data and the worst is yet to come. That is all there is to it. Joe put a lid on his campaign for the week and Hunter is no where to be found. Pops is toast.

You may have gotten your licks in with the Comey October surprise last time around. Nobody but only the truly gullible Trump Deplorables are gonna fall for it this time. Good luck....

It is only going to get worse. Steve Bannon & Rudy have Hunter's laptop data. There is a debate on Thursday. Biden has already called a lid until then. Bannon is ruthless. The worst will probably come out Wednesday and Thursday. I don't blame Pops for heading into hiding at all.

These days Rudy and Bannon have about as much credibility as the wind my dog just passed. Pity. I used to like Rudy. Now he's just a Deplorable shill lining his pockets....

Bannon was always a fuckwit. Always will be. Absolutely zero credibility.

In an unprecedented move, a rival propagandist calls into question the motive of competitors! News as soon as they finish the spin!

Um, when the guy who wrote the piece decides that maybe it shouldn't be published, there is a problem. The NY Times is reporting the issue, not creating it. You do get that, right?

They have Hunter Biden's laptop data and the worst is yet to come. That is all there is to it. Joe put a lid on his campaign for the week and Hunter is no where to be found. Pops is toast.

You may have gotten your licks in with the Comey October surprise last time around. Nobody but only the truly gullible Trump Deplorables are gonna fall for it this time. Good luck....

I admire your resolve. It is a shame Pops and Hunter are leaving it to you to defend him. They have gone underground. It is going to be a wild week.

You did not address the fact that the writer of a story didn't want his name on it.
I don't blame you. I would try to dodge that bullet if I was a trump supporter spreading fake news too.
Of course he didn't. All his liberal friends would hate him if they knew he wrote the story.

I admire your resolve. It is a shame Pops and Hunter are leaving it to you to defend him. They have gone underground. It is going to be a wild week.

Is that this Steve Bannon?
"In August 2020, Bannon was arrested and he and three others were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and money laundering in connection to the We Build The Wall campaign. He has pleaded not guilty and will stand trial in 2021"

Because the NYT's has insider information on what goes on in the NY Post.

There needs to be a corpse before there is veracity to an obituary. There is no meeting time, place or date in the original reporting: Of a meeting that Fox finally reduced to the possibility of a plan, if even that.

NY Post created that lack of authenticity all by itself. Credible media and credible social media all noticed.

Still no corpse.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Red States Jesus Message Persists: Matt 25: 14-30, the apparent promise of, "Oh, Christ!")
o_O You wouldn't know credible if Alex Jones hit you over head, you are a fascist democrat, everything you suck is a lie, everything! :banana:

‘The New York Post’s own journalists say they are skeptical of the paper’s stories about Hunter Biden, including the man who wrote most of the “smoking gun” story and would not put his name on it, four newsroom sources told Intelligencer.
[…]
“I think it was very flimsy,” one Post reporter told Intelligencer.

Another journalist at the paper was even more blunt.

“It’s not something that meets my journalistic standards,” they said, adding that the piece “should not have been published.”
[…]
“It just makes you cringe and roll your eyes, and it’s hard to stomach, but at the same time we kind of know that you’re signing up for stuff like that,” one Post reporter said. “It’s upsetting. It’s disappointing. It sucks to, like, work for, like, a propaganda outlet.”’

Propaganda that isn’t even effective.

There needs to be a corpse before there is veracity to an obituary. There is no meeting time, place or date in the original reporting: Of a meeting that Fox finally reduced to the possibility of a plan, if even that.

NY Post created that lack of authenticity all by itself. Credible media and credible social media all noticed.

Still no corpse.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Red States Jesus Message Persists: Matt 25: 14-30, the apparent promise of, "Oh, Christ!"
yes democrat created jim crow
Southern whites created Jim crow. Democrats used to be the party of southern whites who.were racists. Things are the opposite now. Look who wins the South all the time. republicans. Because they're racist.
Dimwingers had a KKK Grand Kleagle serving in the Senate until 2010, Stupid.

Joe Biden is a blatant racist, Stupid.

You did not address the fact that the writer of a story didn't want his name on it.
I don't blame you. I would try to dodge that bullet if I was a trump supporter spreading fake news too.

So that means your cool with the FBI releasing what's on the hard drive, Cool. :thup:

I want to understand where our liberal friends are coming from. These are photos off of the hard drive. Are you guys contending these are not authentic photos, they are photoshopped somehow? Specifically. Explain how these are not authentic pics from the hard drive.

hunter-biden-crack-pipe-in-mouth.jpg

Forum List

Back