Bombshell: Main writer of New York Post's story on Hunter Biden refused to be named as an author due to doubts on article credibility

It seems like Hunter willingly gave the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY a treasure trove of extortion material.

I seriously wonder if this was Hunter’s fucked up way at getting back at his dad for loving Beau more. Wow. This shit is crazy. Unlimited drugs and underage girls in China. This is like a Tarantino movie mixed with a Kubrick film inside a Fellini flick. 2020 is bananas.
It's a cry for help. If Hunter doesn't get away from his exploitive Dad who uses him as a Bribe Mule, Hunter is going kill himself with drugs. His Dad is a psychopath to exploit his son like this.

Biden Crime Family Bos, Joe Biden Insulted The
Wrong Guy! MI GOP Senate Candidate John James Responds: “The people you’re relying on so desperately for the position you want are African-Americans—yet, you continue to insult us.”

Hunter is trying win to win his dad’s love by being a bagman. I get it now...and it didnt work. Its a Shakespeare tragedy...and I am not laughing.

Last edited:
Weird.....you bought into Russian Collusion and Trump bribing Ukrainians on the word of anonymous sources....but we not only know who the laptop belonged to....but his pictures and emails all over the thing are obviously Hunter Biden's.
The problem is you're too damned thick to believe it's a possibility....even though we've known since Summer 2019 that Joe Biden was taped bragging about bribing Ukrainian officials into firing the lead prosecutor against Burisma.

Hillary was right....you Democrat voters are stupid as shit.

He was not taped bribing shit Numbnuts and that's the thing you dumbarse Deplorables just don't get. Nobody except you guys fall for The Orange Buffoon's Fake News. Noone. It's not a conspiracy. It's not a lack of investigation (there has been, by Barr no less - his findings? Nada). It's that all these little conspiracies are nothing but lumps of bullocks floating in that sad excuse of grey matter you call a brain.

I never said jack about Trump bribing Ukraine, however his phone calls were dodgy at the least. Now, THEY were recorded.

Finally, what do you expect with this BS about Hunter? Joe to quit? Just say "meh. here you go Donald, have another four years!"

And you call me stupid.

Sleepy put a crackhead in charge of his family extortion and money laundering business.

How fucking stupid was that?

I was pondering this literally on the golf course this morinng. Probably why I only got one par, but the greens were slow as fuck from all the rain. I could hit the 5 iron like Tiger, but my short game was like Biden trying to recite the preamble.

All kidding aside. To put your drug addict son in charge of your money laundering is not smart.

It seems like Hunter willingly gave the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY a treasure trove of extortion material.

I seriously wonder if this was Hunter’s fucked up way at getting back at his dad for loving Beau more. Wow. This shit is crazy. Unlimited drugs and underage girls in China. This is like a Tarantino movie mixed with a Kubrick film inside a Fellini flick. 2020 is bananas.
It's a cry for help. If Hunter doesn't get away from his exploitive Dad who uses him as a Bribe Mule, Hunter is going kill himself with drugs. His Dad is a psychopath to exploit his son like this.

Biden Crime Family Bos, Joe Biden Insulted The
Wrong Guy! MI GOP Senate Candidate John James Responds: “The people you’re relying on so desperately for the position you want are African-Americans—yet, you continue to insult us.”

Hunter is trying win to win his dad’s love by being a bagman. I get it now...and it didnt work. Its a Shaespeare tragedy...and I am not laughing.
I don't mean that it's deliberate. A spiraling addict will do things like this without understanding what they are doing. Hopefully he gets the help he needs before he kills himself, but for his Dad to exploit him like this, when he is clearly killing himself, is beyond belief. Apparently no one in the Biden Family can call the old Psychopath to account.

But then they all appear to be living way beyond their means and talents on the proceeds of Biden selling whatever office he holds.

In all honesty....Biden was the poorest Senator in Washington. Then he became VP and all of the sudden the money started rolling in.
That's a lie.
You can read his tax records to discover the truth.
Yeah....I'm sure Joe is going to put millions of dollars in illegal foreign cash on his tax returns.
What form do you put your graft and bribe money on.....a Schedule C?

View attachment 403667
Oh, so your knowledge of Biden’s bank account comes from...

...nah you just made it up

His name is Bruce Golding and the widely questioned story continues to fall apart.
the New York Post is becoming the story instead of their piece.
The New York Times has the bombshell:

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
Anything to cover this up....ANYTHING!!

:laughing0301:

You understand that the OP's link is a hoax, right??? :auiqs.jpg:
According to who?
All of the real journalists who easily confirmed that "yes" the story appears accurate, thats who, they are Hunters emails, and Hunters videos of himself having sex with children in China! They simply followed the email stream to each person it had been forwarded too, all confirmed them! Then we have Hunter emailing the shop and asking for the PC back! Then we have his attorney doing same! Then we have the Biden campaign itself, joining in with crack addicted Hunter in going radio silent for a week! Its all real, its all accurate, and no the NY-Times is not credible, they have destroyed themselves, only the most radically intoxicated kool-aid slurper would as you have done, denounce the Post whilst declaring the Times credible, we refer to such human rationalization's as "confirmation bias!"

You either don't care one whit, or you don't want to care, but you are gonna care because its true..... :banana:
It’s easy to denounce a right wing rag. The reason that Giuliani and Bannon went there is precisely because they have garbage standards and a strong desire to help Trump.

If they were confident in the source, they would have gone to real journalists. If they were really confident, they’d make it public.

In an unprecedented move, a rival propagandist calls into question the motive of competitors! News as soon as they finish the spin!
You did not address the fact that the writer of a story didn't want his name on it.
I don't blame you. I would try to dodge that bullet if I was a trump supporter spreading fake news too.
Didn't want his name on it because he would be Clintoned. He would commit suicide involuntarily with a double tap the back of the head.

In all honesty....Biden was the poorest Senator in Washington. Then he became VP and all of the sudden the money started rolling in.
That's a lie.
Yeah....I'm sure Joe is going to put millions of dollars in illegal foreign cash on his tax returns.

View attachment 403667

I remember seeing Biden's net worth before he became VP.
Apparently he was the only member in congress that owed more money than he had in assets.
How does someone who only made $149,000/yr as VP become a multi-millionaire overnight like that?
Easy.....he was getting millions in kick-backs from his kid who made roughly $1.5 billion from China....$85,000/mo from Ukraine, and $3.5 million for services rendered to the widow of the mayor of Moscow.
Christ....the year he left office he claimed $11 million in income. At no other time before that did he ever make more than $400,000. Apparently he was making 6 figures giving speeches.....but then his income started dropping off precipitously (because he started sounding increasingly more and more like an idiot).

Debt: Financial disclosure forms have revealed Biden's struggle with debt over the years. During those years, Biden's only financial asset was his home in Delaware. He has taken out multiple loans against his house. From 1983 to 2015, Biden borrowed against the cash value of his life insurance policies, which are valued at a maximum of $50,000. Disclosure forms released in 2015 revealed that he took out a mortgage on his home in 2013, and owed between $500,000 to $1 million on the property.​
Rental Income: Federal financial disclosures also show that Joe and Jill earned $2,200 per month by renting out their guest house to members of the Secret Service while Biden was vice president. In total, they earned about $170,000 in rental income during this period.​
Real Estate: Joe's primary residence is a home in the neighborhood of Greenville in Wilmington, Delaware. The home overlooks a man-made lake that was originally built by wealthy members of the du Pont family. Joe and Jill bought their home in 1997 for $350,000. Similar homes in the area have recently sold for a bit more than $2 million. In 2017, Joe and Jill paid $2.74 million for a six-bedroom vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Between 2018 and 2019, the couple rented a $4 million mansion in McLean, Virginia, paying $20,000 per month.​

Last edited:
You understand that the OP's link is a hoax, right??? :auiqs.jpg:
According to who?
All of the real journalists who easily confirmed that "yes" the story appears accurate, thats who, they are Hunters emails, and Hunters videos of himself having sex with children in China! They simply followed the email stream to each person it had been forwarded too, all confirmed them! Then we have Hunter emailing the shop and asking for the PC back! Then we have his attorney doing same! Then we have the Biden campaign itself, joining in with crack addicted Hunter in going radio silent for a week! Its all real, its all accurate, and no the NY-Times is not credible, they have destroyed themselves, only the most radically intoxicated kool-aid slurper would as you have done, denounce the Post whilst declaring the Times credible, we refer to such human rationalization's as "confirmation bias!"

You either don't care one whit, or you don't want to care, but you are gonna care because its true..... :banana:
It’s easy to denounce a right wing rag. The reason that Giuliani and Bannon went there is precisely because they have garbage standards and a strong desire to help Trump.

If they were confident in the source, they would have gone to real journalists. If they were really confident, they’d make it public.
I heard they took it to that Madcow dude at MSDNC, and he didn’t want to report on it.

That's a lie.

View attachment 403667

Apparently he was the only member in congress that owed more money than he had in assets.
How does someone who only made $149,000/yr as VP become a multi-millionaire overnight like that?
Easy.....he was getting millions in kick-backs from his kid who made roughly $1.5 billion from China....$85,000/mo from Ukraine, and $3.5 million for services rendered to the widow of the mayor of Moscow.
Christ....the year he left office he claimed $11 million in income. At no other time before that did he ever make more than $400,000. Apparently he was making 6 figures giving speeches.....but then his income started dropping off precipitously (because he started sounding increasingly more and more like an idiot).

Debt: Financial disclosure forms have revealed Biden's struggle with debt over the years. During those years, Biden's only financial asset was his home in Delaware. He has taken out multiple loans against his house. From 1983 to 2015, Biden borrowed against the cash value of his life insurance policies, which are valued at a maximum of $50,000. Disclosure forms released in 2015 revealed that he took out a mortgage on his home in 2013, and owed between $500,000 to $1 million on the property.​
Rental Income: Federal financial disclosures also show that Joe and Jill earned $2,200 per month by renting out their guest house to members of the Secret Service while Biden was vice president. In total, they earned about $170,000 in rental income during this period.​
Real Estate: Joe's primary residence is a home in the neighborhood of Greenville in Wilmington, Delaware. The home overlooks a man-made lake that was originally built by wealthy members of the du Pont family. Joe and Jill bought their home in 1997 for $350,000. Similar homes in the area have recently sold for a bit more than $2 million. In 2017, Joe and Jill paid $2.74 million for a six-bedroom vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Between 2018 and 2019, the couple rented a $4 million mansion in McLean, Virginia, paying $20,000 per month.​
Like I said, his wealth is easily accounted for his tax returns.

Unlike the crook currently in office who won’t let anyone see his.

That's a lie.

View attachment 403667

Like I said, his wealth is easily accounted for his tax returns.

Unlike the crook currently in office who won’t let anyone see his.

I didn't see the 50% of the family profits or 10 for the big guy? Or you sure there isn't a second set of books somewhere?

Right now, it's a live grenade with the pin pulled. And the people involved in this snipe hunt, including Guliani, are passing it back and forth. :)
No amount of backpedaling is going to save these people. Looks like a race to deny here. LOL.

Hunter is fucked.

Joe is fucked even more.

Weird.....you bought into Russian Collusion and Trump bribing Ukrainians on the word of anonymous sources....but we not only know who the laptop belonged to....but his pictures and emails all over the thing are obviously Hunter Biden's.
The problem is you're too damned thick to believe it's a possibility....even though we've known since Summer 2019 that Joe Biden was taped bragging about bribing Ukrainian officials into firing the lead prosecutor against Burisma.

Hillary was right....you Democrat voters are stupid as shit.

And you call me stupid.

Every fucking day.

I want to understand where our liberal friends are coming from. These are photos off of the hard drive. Are you guys contending these are not authentic photos, they are photoshopped somehow? Specifically. Explain how these are not authentic pics from the hard drive.

hunter-biden-crack-pipe-in-mouth.jpg

Can you prove they are from the hard drive? Are they of Hunter Biden? If so, how were they found? And even if they are of Hunter Biden, so what? What does that have to do with Joe? I didn't know Hunter was running for president.

At the end of the day, all you are trying to do is smear Joe. But the Orange 'pussy grabbing' Buffoon has set the bar so low, I see images like this (which have nothing to do with Joe) and go "meh"...<shrug>.. Who cares except butt hurt Deplorables. And they're hardly ones to be throwing rocks at the moment.

How does it feel ?

In an unprecedented move, a rival propagandist calls into question the motive of competitors! News as soon as they finish the spin!

Um, when the guy who wrote the piece decides that maybe it shouldn't be published, there is a problem. The NY Times is reporting the issue, not creating it. You do get that, right?

They have Hunter Biden's laptop data and the worst is yet to come. That is all there is to it. Joe put a lid on his campaign for the week and Hunter is no where to be found. Pops is toast.

You may have gotten your licks in with the Comey October surprise last time around. Nobody but only the truly gullible Trump Deplorables are gonna fall for it this time. Good luck....

We told Comey to pull that shit ?

Are you fucking stupid ?

Are you fucking stupid ?

What's this 'we' business? Who the fuck are you? You have about as much influence on the GoP - hell any political party - as the guy who licks Kim Jong-Un's boots.

"We"? Ha! Don't make me laugh....
Moron.

Every fucking day.

Any time you want your arse kicked, come to Papa....

Retard..

Don't ask the question if you don't want to know th

Are you fucking stupid ?

What's this 'we' business? Who the fuck are you? You have about as much influence on the GoP - hell any political party - as the guy who licks Kim Jong-Un's boots.

"We"? Ha! Don't make me laugh....
Moron.

Glad you admitted your claim was bullshit.

Forum List

Back